Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
I have to chime in here and say that I, also, do not like looking in the mirror, and can go quite a few days without even accidentally looking. I don't know why...it's not like I don't like looking exactly, it's more like I have no need to look and don't even think about using the mirrors. Even when I wore contact lenses, I never used a mirror to put them on or take them off.

And Reader: I also had those feelings of being real tall or real short. I still get them once in awhile to this day. Those are some really weird feelings. I recall hearing - either from Stewart or somewhere else - that those feelings are your astral body trying to leave or coming back.

I think mirrors lie, lie, lie,.....  They limit us, and reflect a mirror image that a spy should not trust.    Kill all mirrors as they are the scum of the earth!  Angry

Ya know, I believe one of the functions of the Pineal gland is to create that Big and Small effect, It can focus in like a magnifying glass.  :eek:

reader...i think i understand what you are saying about being little and big on different occasions.

its only happened once to me and this was like a year or two ago.

i was standing at the sink doing dishes...not really thinking about anything in particular and wham!

all of a sudden my vision is coming from the ceiling...but not like im floating up there.

i can still see from my normal heighth at the same time.

my height had gone up to the ceiling and i felt that tall.

must have been about 6 feet tall if not larger.

i was simply that tall.

i cant explain how or why, but it hasnt occured again.

i wonder if my true body is actually that tall.

it just doesnt make sense.

physically,i did not become this tall, just n my mind,but what a trip!

i loved it!Cool

amazing!

=============================================

so,lots of us have this mirror avoidance thing...hmmm.

mirrors are strange...i believe they can be a doorway.

i dont know how to make them so, just a very strong certainty that they are this way.

that would make an interesting study...mirrors as portals.

does stewart say anything about mirrors?

===============================================

as for sleep paralysis, ive had it all my life.

that subject needs it own thread LOL.

thank you all for you replies.:nod:

Hi all,

On being born, I remember only the very strong scent of bleach.  I believe it may have been used to clean the bassinet I was placed in.  My mother was 16 unwed and in a catholic home for girls.  I remember crying for hours but nobody came.  My adoptive mother always said that I rarely cried when they took me home at six weeks of age.  I know now that I had already become disassociated from isolation and touch deprivation.  These days if I ever become terribly afraid for some reason the smell of bleach will fill my nose.

On mirrors, (maybe a mirror thread would be good?)  It has been my experience that gazing into a mirror will pitch me into an alter.  I have seen myself sort of shapeshift into other things and frankly it scared me silly!!:eek:I believe it is a trigger for many.

You all who despice your reflection,, imagine a specialized mirror which reflected the observer's perspective [reversed reflection], like a photo

I would like to add that Dreamtimes version of getting bigger and smaller with Astral body is valid too, i just thought id add the pineal gland thang cause if you stare in the mirror you can activate it.    And watch as you shapeshift but can zoom into and out like a magnifying glass.  Ive seen my face shapeshift into a rat, guess I have Rat DNA, so thats why i like lots of cheese!?

Mirrors are nasty things that are used in programming and triggering.    They are used in rituals and reflections in water or mirrors are used for traveling and vortex/portal type situations so ive heard.

As for sleep paralysis, most of us have had it, I just wonder if some can have the experience but not remember the paralysis.  ??   I remember sometimes getting sleep paralysis and relaxing and falling back to sleep and sometimes not remembering that i had the sleep paralysis....

You guys have excellent memory...I do not remember a thing. Actually that latest that I remember is when I was 6 years old ...nothing before.

Any clues???

thanks

ts

I have very very few memories of anything before 16 or 17. And I don't remember any birthdays before 18 - even if I see a picture, I still don't remember anything. :tear:

DreamTime Wrote:I have very very few memories of anything before 16 or 17. And I don't remember any birthdays before 18 - even if I see a picture, I still don't remember anything. :tear:
i dont remember anything really before the age of 13

Quote:years ago i searched all over the internet to find someone else out there who can remember when they were born also. I thought I was alone in the world. I decided to search again today and I found this. Oh my god there's so much in common here. I haven't spoken about it in so long b/c people look at me like I'm crazy. I vaguely remember something before being born, like skiing, going around a mountain. Then trying so hard to remember something as well. It was so very important to remember what ever it was. Maybe it was my name. Then next thing I remember was forgetting, then coming out and seeing things. They looked new and familiar at the same time. I felt scared as I looked at the white cement block walls... then for a moment I felt recognition as my father held me. Somehow, I don't remember my mother and then i remember going down a hall.
My next memory is about 8 months old. At about 2 years old and ever since I remember so much. Things I've been told shouldn't be able to remember. At about 2 years old was the first time I experienced sleep paralysis. I could see EVERYTHING around me like a panaramic view. 360 degrees around. I know what you are talking about, the spots, at least what I experience was like ant wars on a television, (separate from the sleep paralysis). Back to the sleep paralysis, I see people sometimes and can never see there face. Occasionally I can here people talking, but its always something creepy. That frequency sound just before you go under is scary to me too, but it also feels amazing somehow. do you feel like that??? ( I may be skipping around to different entries) I also feel as if I should fight it too. At first I couldn't wake myself, but of all the things I couldn't control, my breathing was the only thing I could. So, when I get scared I breath in an out quickly and it seems to boost my adrinaline and I wake up. Sometimes I feel brave enough to explore it. It always seems to happen right before a major change in my life, like before my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer, and before I was married, before the birth of my child, and during a major depression afterwards missing my mother. That particular one I swear I could see my mother at the foot of my bed but as always i can never see their faces. I've come to explore this and I have come to believe that this sleep paralysis is somehow tied with astro-projection. I can sometimes float above my body and no matter how dark the room is, there is some light. I now pay attention to what is around me and sometimes I see things that I cannot see with my waking eye. I think someone or something is trying to tell us something. The last time it happened I saw what looked like egyptian symbols or something like that. I don't know. When It happens sometimes I'm scared and sometimes I'm not. I also at times see dark images with no form and I feel an enormous pressure on my chest. Has anyone experienced any of these things.??? I would love to talk to someone with similar experiences.. my e-mail address is [email protected].