Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
When I was in the womb I had no memory of things before that. The fact that the growing of my body scared me seems to indicate that I was not aware of the fact that that is normal. Also when I was two months old and the wind scared, I had no idea about what wind was.

When I was in the womb and newly born seems I had no idea about anything and had to learn all. If I had memories directly from a live before this one, I would have known that growing in the womb is normal and would have recognized a phenomenon like the wind, but I didn't.

I would not doubt that you did know what it was like to be born many times before this one, and also what the wind was, but we are spirit in physical therefore the body limits us to the natural cycle of being a human. An infant can not talk and the brain is limited to particular capabilities.
At the moment of birth the spirit/soul and physical body combine and it is only for a very limited few minutes that the both still have individual intelligence, there is no greater energy on this earth than birth, any woman that has done so will tell you that the energy must come from deep within.
Because you have such a great memory I am sure with practice and techniques you could remember a vast amount of occurrences including past life streams.

I do have some ideas about past lives, but they have nothing to do with me remember being born. My ideas about past lives originate from when I was in my early twenties and I am not sure about it, could be all romantic dreaming after I had been reading about re-incarnation and eastern philosophies in the years before.

What specific mental techniques or exercises can be done to open up subconscious memories of one's life under the age of three?

Were the memory recalls described in this thread done spontaneously or deliberately?

id like to know some past life regression techniques along with learning to remember when i was born more vividly if  anyone has any ideas. self hypnosis too. i don't trust anyone enough to be hypnotized.

No but I wish I could. The earliest memory I can recall is my first trip to New York when I was 5 years old or so.

My daughter got me a past life regression CD last year.

It's called: Super Consciousness - Past Life Regression (subliminal persuasion self-hypnosis CD). It's by Potentials Unlimited. A Barrie Konicov CD

I haven't really tried it yet, but I "ripped" it to my computer and I intend to try it when I'm on the train to NJ this June.

What an interesting thread! 

Andrew, those kiddie drinks are called "Shirley Temples" in the U.S. and they are made with Grenadine (a bottled syrup made from pomegranates), ginger ale, and a maraschino (sweet, candied) cherry.  The sour taste is from the pomegranates.  I think it is because of these kiddie drinks that I LOVE :Dpomegranates!  Try some when they are in season. (They are in season in the U.S. from September until early December.)

I don't remember being born but I do remember back to when I was an infant.  Astrojewels, I think you are accurate about the emotional component to these memories.  I have relatives (two sisters) who helped care for me as a small infant but have lived in another city most of their lives.  On the rare occasions when I have seen them through the years, they have always been incredulous that I remember them and their names.  I think I remember them because their maternal instinct was stronger than my mother's.

I also remember another relative's dog (very small in old pictures) who seemed like a horse to me.  I must have been just old enough to walk because I remember the dog came up to just above my waist and I have always been tall.  I was afraid of the dog, who seemed huge to me.  Also scary, was a really old lady who rented in a building my family owned.

My memories of childhood from the age of a toddler are generally numerous. Mostly I remember how much energy I had and how my brother and I couldn't understand why my parents were often "tired" and needed naps.  I remember nursery school, the name of a boy I had a crush on there, my snot nosed school mates, etc.  I remember my 5th birthday backyard party, kindergarten (I adored my teacher) and if I really try, I can probably name all my teachers from first grade on.

I also had recurring dreams (nightmares) of past lives from the middle ages and Atlantis when I was a child but didn't identify them as such until I was an adult.  I can see how the emotional aspects of the remembered events were relevant to my childhood experience. Frequently, I also experienced the vibrating fractals? light show when drifting into sleep for the night.  The paralysis too. I also had frequent flying dreams which I now know were not dreams.;)  (Conscious obe's began in adolescence, but that's another story.) Occasionally, I would see people who were not exactly physical but to this day, I have no idea who they were.  I don't see them anymore because they know they are not welcome.Cool

Since I am the only one in my family who has had these types of experiences and have not met many others who have,  I don't have much occasion to discuss them either.

I have a past life regression tape I purchased back in the 80s.  Back then, I think there was only one guy putting out these subliminal self hypnosis tapes.  I have only used it a couple of times but did have vivid recall of a past life back then while riding a train and listening with earphones.  It was not a pleasant past life but it did provide a great deal of insight into the present one.  There are other techniques I have used that are equally if not more effective like guided meditation (people in a class take turns).  I would love to try working with a capable, experienced regressionist some day. 

DT, I just realized my tape was made by the same guy as your CD.

Very interesting Spiritvoyager,
The one characteristic that stands out to me is your ‘childhood energy’, this is very common; it is actually 95% of those who carry strong Atlantean genetics and become energy sensitive adults. The energy seems to be compressed within the child’s ability to transfer or structure a sense of balance, and also has an elevated attraction to the ‘other world’ for experiences like those you talk of. Other people talk of events with beings during childhood but not in the same way as those with Atlantean genetics, it is always different, it seems like a dream, but you know somehow it is a type of guidance and you do not feel fear or invasion, and it is those in your life that tend to make you ‘think’ it is bad because as you say they have not experienced the same or anything that they can familiarize with.
The energy sensitive children need an outlet, and commonly go with extreme sports or a sport that requires them to push and push, or they turn to words, and become good writers, poets or novelists. Energy sensitive people need to be constantly challenged by themselves and by limitations that they may confront. have these discs helped you DT or SV?

Well, I haven't really had a chance to listen to it yet. I planned on doing it on my train trip to see my girls this June.  But what SV said was interesting. Sometime in the late 80's or so, I did get a past regression tape from a friend. I listened to it a few times and I did have some interesting experiences. One time I found myself in Egypt. And boy, was it real! Anyway, I was asking my girls where this tape went to and none of them knew. They remember taking it and listening to it, but I don't know who was the last one to listen to it, and it somehow disappeared over time. That was why my Karen got me this CD. She thought that it could replace the tape that I had lost. So, I will have to get back to you on whether it works or not.