Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
  Hi Jac, yes ive experienced almost all that you have said.  Yes it does go into the Astral and also its ELF messing with us.   You could muck in that area of paralysis for ever yet most dont know that it is keeping you from going beyond.  You should write down the symbols you see.  I use to hear what sounded like a thousand voices speaking at once in that state.    Im sure others here will explain and tell more!

Welcome

I can recall numerous events that occured when I was 18months old which have been the source of mismay to my parents and relatives who were there at the time and cannot believe how I remebered them. And I can also recall MANY events from the age of 2yo and onwards... clearly and with extreme accuracy. My parents migrated to Australia when I was 18months old and I recall the exact  layout of the Ocean Liner we were on, our cabin Numbers, the foods served in the ships resturant, the delicious SourCherry drinks they sold with a sweeteneed cherry in the bottom of each glass, the sports they played on the vessel and I even recall the swim wear my parents and relatives wore to their complete amazement.  I recall our day of arrival in Port Melb, our stop in the Suez canal and how the site of the first black people I ever saw in my life scared me somewhat as they sold items to us all on board from their makeshift canoes in the Suez whilst we were waiting for the water levels to even out... and I can go on and on about it and more that occured in the first days and weeks of our arrival here.  Today that ship is permanently stationed in Darwin Harbor and serves as a massive floating resturant.  My relatives and parents have been scared to tell me things during the entire course of my life knowing well that if they do I would never forget them. Funny that.lolol

But this is true, and I cannot understand why others can't recall back that far also. Oh well, just ANOTHER one of those things I suppose.  I do believe that the more PROFOUND an experiance is that occurs when we are extremely young that the more likely we are to recall it consciously in latter life.

I have never seen this thread, it is very interesting and the first one is strange indeed, I have never heard of a person who remembers being inside their mothers womb for such an extended time, very interesting. The soul energy can not enter the body until the element of air is present, but robin must have had great attachment to the energy of the mother, this must have been a real connection of past life-streams between the two. I also remember being born and it was not anything like mentioned here.
Andrew X, the reason why past memories impact the mind so much is the emotions behind the occurrence, like the example you give of being on the ship, your mother would have been excited of her new home, but equally fearful of what was to come, and you being so young she would have shared her emotions with you, holding and loving you for comfort.
It is the emotions that are given/taken, the memories where two/or more individuals take on one incident, like the emotions of parents to children etc. I can not say I have extended memories of my childhood, I actually tried to avoid it most of the time, but particular things are like yesterday, when I was a child I was hit by a car in front of my mother and neighbors and it was a very emotional event for all concerned, it was a very trying time and this occurrence has become a memory like concrete for all that were there and involved in the ‘emotion’.
I would like to read more from others.

Interesting thread! 

My earliest memory is 4 years old and is the night my brother was born.  

I'm particularly interested in sleep paralysis, as I have been getting this quite recently.  It's usually when I've been practicing hyperspace techniques (swerdlows) and at some point I realise I am semi paralysed.  I am conscious of what is happening.  The high pitched noise in my ears gets louder and I have to use a lot of mental strength to awaken.  It doesn't feel good.  I always feel it important to resist.  Sometimes in conjunction with the noise, i also get a kind of clenching on my teeth.  It's almost like there's a current of electricity/energy passing through my fillings in my teeth.  It can get intense, and does so in relation to the high frequency noise.  Also, someone mention black and white dots.  This also means something to me, but I'm unable to remember.  I think there's some connection to child experiences with that. 

And finally, I too have experienced that 'tall' feeling.  I used to get it at random times.  I would feel out of my body somehow.  It was a strange feeling which scared me. Sometimes I would be playing the computer, and then, it would happen.  It was sinister to me at the time. I would sit still and hope it would go away. If it didn't,  I would then take myself into the living room where my parents would be watching TV.  It would start to wear off.  In this state I didn't feel like I could talk to anyone as i felt disconnected with my surroundings.  I once got it in an English exam at high school! That's the last time I got it, and that wasn't completely the same feeling as the previous ones.  I was never able to talk about these experiences with my folks, as I didn't know how to express how it felt, just as now I can't really portray the experiences. 

To [user=1010]Jacquelyn82[/user], perhaps you should look at some of the symbols in Stewart Swerdlow's Hyperspace Handbook.  Perhaps you will find some of your symbols there.

Sorry Jacq82, it's called 'The Healer's Handbook' by Stewart Swerdlow.

thanks for the replies it's very helpful. i'll definately look into the book.

Hi everybody.

Glad I find this forum.

I remember my own birth and also some details from being in the womb. I remember in the womb I was sleeping most of the time and only woke up briefly with long intervals. Every time I woke up, something had changed on my growing body and the changes always scared me. There was always a faint nice red light in the womb and I could see everything clear and in color. When I was finally pushed into a red tunnel with a lot of concentric rings, I tried to resist, I did not wanne leave paradise. But my efforts were invain and I was born. Once born the very bright light blinded me almost and for weeks to come I could only see light and dark grey shadows. I remember the cold I felt once I was born and was held in the air upside down by my feet and something hit my back and I started to cry (this was done in this time where I live by a doctor to stimlulate the start the breathing as I later found out). 

Jeroen from The Netherlands

Next remarkable thing I remember was when I was about two months old. I was born in October and in December of that year there was an end-of-the-year's storm as is common every year around the Norh Sea countries. The wind pushed a window out of the house in my room and my room was filled with a heavy sound and wind and woke me up from my sleep (my parents had just moved to a newly build house still partly under construction and the windows were not properly finished yet, they were only plastic). I had no idea what it was and it scared me very much as if it was a frightening monster. Then my mother heard me crying, came into the room and put the plastic back in place.

When I spoke with my mother years later about this, she said I could impossibly remember that as I was only two months old, but still she confirmed that it happened that way.

I still have very strong memory. If people told me intimate things about theirselfs 10 or 20 years ago and I confront them with it nowadays, they seem to be surprised and ask me how on Earth I know about that. When I tell them they told me 10 or 20 years ago, they react with the fact that from so long ago they do not remember that. So seems my memory is stronger than with most people and yes, if memory is strong enough, it can also recall own birth, I see no problem with that.

You have fabulous recall, Jeroen!

Interesting Jeroen that you remember being in the womb too, many people have amazing recollecting memories, this generally is an attribute that has been achieved during a life-stream where your survival depended on it, do you have any recollection of past life-streams?