Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
I really don't know, AJ...except for my Kaz...she has always seemed like an "old soul" to me, and I find myself going to her for comfort and advice at times. So, I guess in that respect, she is the same energy while looking different. But my mom...I really can't say, and I don't remember now that she is gone. I do remember that she always seemed "child-like" to me, you know, innocent in some ways. 

AJ,

Maybe it is easier to remember the traumas from past lives.  Not all my recollections are unpleasant, but it does seem harder now to remember the point and details of the past life memories that did not involve some emotional drama.  I feel the need to consult my written notes to refresh my recollection on the pleasant ones.  I can even remember details of dramas where I did not recognize the people as being present in this life and still do not understand the point of the drama.  Recognizing the people in this life does seem to help one understand the point of the past life drama if the event itself does not make the point clear.

Maybe it is that the person we recognize in the past life has the same energy as now.  I'm not sure if it is that or whether our more aware aspect of self just knows that this is the same soul.

Yes my father has come up a lot. Actually, in the 1800s past life memory I adored him because he was very kind and helpful to me as a father figure.  He is not the only one I have issues with so I think he has come up frequently because there is a reason that my higher self wants me to deal with the particular issues the past life memories involving him point to.  Honestly, if we could pick the issues we want to address by past life regression, I think I would be experimenting with self hypnosis recordings a lot more.  Unfortunately, I don't think it works that way.

DT, yes I agree she is an old soul, I was talking with her last night, glad she has had a great time here, but home is home and she is more than ready to go. I can really understand how you feel that comfort from her; she has great energy.

Spiritvoyager,
I can also say not all my regressions have been unpleasant, some have actually been very enjoyable, and yes it is the energy of the ‘soul personality’ which allows you to recognize the person through the life-streams, so yes it is the ‘energy’ that never changes, I realized this when I met my best friend, the moment we met there was this connection, and she felt the same, and we have shared two lives together, as sisters and mother/daughter, life is amazing when connect pictures (visuals) the feelings (emotions).

Hello All,

My name is Mark, and I greet you all with warm wishes.

The question was, "Does anyone else remember being born?"  I always thought I was alone on this question.  It was something that I did not talk freely about because of the same reasons many of you have put forth.  (the weird looks, the "you are just crazy" comments.)

If I may, I would like to tell my story concerning this subject.

I was born on October 25th 1966, approximately 3:30am.  My Father was born 30 years, 3 days, and about 3 hours before me.

The actual birth was yes, traumatic.  Going from warm and comforted to cold and loud and hard and bright.  I believe there was the classic spanking of the baby in my case because it seems i remember the strike.  The travel of the canal I do not remember. 

Not liking like the so many "I"'s I'm putting in here.  It seems like I'm being self-absorbed and selfish when I do this.  But the subject makes this unavoidable.

I was born in Charleston, South Carolina, in an old civil war hospital that had been retrofitted for modern conveniences.  After the bright, cold, loud, hard, arrival, (there was pain but it seems that was repressed) I was wrapped and wheeled down a hallway with caged pendent lights and exposed piping along the ceilings and walls.  The pipes and other things were painted a certain color of lime or powder green.  There was one pipe I remember was painted black as apposed to the other greeen ones.  It ran the length of my journey.  These  have been confirmed by by parents.

That concludes the birthing portion of this memory.  I wish I could say more to the before, but those are fleeting.  There was a hill.  Everyone there were children.  Other children and myself were walking up the hill.  There was something there (like a whirlwind looking straight down on the top of it) and there was a cliff.  There was a great rift of stars those too were in a swirl (to my adult eyes you would call it a galaxy).  You step off one by one and you choose.  I know that sounds so weird but that is my only before type of memory.  Makes me wonder.

Pre-birth, but after arrival, I remember a great jolt.  This has been reinforced by the story of my sisters (of which I have two older) tried to help out by cleaning the floor using furniture polish.  My mother walked out of the hall and upon landing on the polished floor went legs up back down weightless then came the floor coming up.  This impact I do remember.  I cannot say just at what point this event happened but it seems to me it was after I had been here for some time.

Did I mention 1966?  My dad was a submariner and loved the space program.  So did i.  The race for the moon was on, and my father made from kits the Saturn Rocket and the lunar lander models for me. There may have been actual gold foil.  It looked like gold.   I was intrigued.  He also built from a "Heath Kit" a large color, console television.  I remember the smell of the solder when he got parts in and put them together.  That night when they landed on the moon, dad came and woke me up, saying "They're about to land on the moon!"  I was all about that... We watched and sure enough we did it!  My only dissapointment was that my dad had built this wonderful color console television and the transmission of the moon landing was in black and white.  At this point I was approximately 3 years old.

Looking back, I had a hard time of it.  The language, the writing and reading,  it seems to me now that it was like coming to a foreign country and having to learn it all, all over again.  I want to say that I could have communicated from day one had I known how to talk and known the language.  But I had to learn it all from scratch.

There are other experiences ranging from walking with my diaper on in the rain, seeing a baked pig face to face, to wanting so bad that my dad would come back.  I wish to you all that all your dreams and hopes come true and there will only be small amounts of pain and aguish in your lives

Love to all,

Mark

Hi mark,

The phenomenon about life is thinking you are alone in many of your thoughts and experiences, and when the time is right, you will find a path that takes you to another who can relate.

I liked your story, it was interesting, so where do you think you lived before? The journey of past life streams is a very fascinating topic, and probably one of my favorites.

Welcome to the forum

Thank you, Astrojewels
Thank you for not calling me crazy outright.
Where I came from? I think its the same place we all keep coming from. We keep bouncing back and forth.
If you are interested, i would be glad to tell all

I don’t like to call anyone crazy, I have seen way too many things to actually think anything is abnormal. I don’t mean ‘where did you come from originally’ as in spiritually, but have you had any past life regression or visions, many times when we go into our past like this, visions of our other life streams will come back to us, and this is the key to finding out why we have the pattern of thought we do today.

i dont remember being born but i remember this one memory for as long as i can even think back to.... descending into the black honda civic ef9 with my dad driving and my mother in the passenger seat. me, i was floating right above the car for a couple seconds and then i went into the car into my moms belly. i just wanna understand it help is much appreciated.

EDIT: also on mirrors. when i was young i used to wake up and then stare at myself in the mirror for an hour almost everyday. my personality definately does not suit my outside appearance. i NEED to know about my past life as it will help better explain why my life is the way it is.

i also forgot to add i was born at 2 pounds three oz which the only other lighter baby was 2 pounds 2 oz or something like that( i read it in a news article on the window outside the womens college i was transferred to at birth ( i was 3 months premature) grew out of my asthma as an infant and had brain bleeding. im a certified miracle baby i just need to know why. why was i saved or taken over i dont know

There are many reasons why you have experienced such situations, and it is a long process to find the answers, premature babies are miracles and again there are many reasons, you may have needed the frequency of the date you were born and not the expected date, you may have been born with complications, yet the fighting spirit of your soul personality and mind pattern clearly indicates that you are a fighter, and premature babies commonly are born with victim patterns of thought and it can also be the separation energy, because you would have remained in hospital for a long time and your mother would not have been with you 24/7, so the bonding that usually occurs in the first 3 months of birth and is also the developmental section of the brain.

i finally got a computer to reply to your post,thanks alot for your view on mine. very appreciated