Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
Thanks, Astrojewels.  Your info about the childhood energy was quite interesting.  I thought that was common among all children.

Yes, the past life regression tape helped me when I saw past lives.  You don't forget what you saw and with time comes insight. 

One past life I saw for example, showed me that my father's deep anger for me (no justification for it in this lifetime) came from a past life  where he was my father and I was his son.  As a man, I was not exactly macho, although I don't know what my sexual orientation was. (In this life, and most others, I am female.)  What is also interesting about that life is that it was in Venice. It seems like in the Venice life my father hated me then because I was not aggressive like him. In this life my father is still very agressive and overbearing, although he does not see himself that way.  I don't know what this says about genetics, but in Venice, my father was caucasian with red curly hair and beard.  He did not appear dressed in the overly made up manner you often see in movies (like hair done up or white wigs). (It would be easier to describe my genetics now by what I can guess I don't have but based on what I have heard from his family, the red hair genetics were also in his grandparents' generation.)   Also interesting is that my mother and I both have art (not expensive) from Venice that has been passed down from a few generations in her family. Of course, I am the only one who is not clueless about Venice.

I will say that I have had plenty of battles with fear for much of my life but the main difference now is increased awareness of the 4th dimensional parasites.  The past life nightmares were scary, as were some encounters with other dimensional beings.  I think I know what you mean about the lack of fear though.  It was like I experienced many of those other dimensional events from a more aware aspect of self and when my ego self "woke up" I was more likely to experience fear or just lose the experience because I'd be shocked and wondering what is this??  I have seen some things that I later read about in books which helped explain what I saw.  Some things I have seen or experienced that I have never seen discussed elsewhere.  

I also know what you mean about the need for outlets for the energy.  As an adult, I practice a yoga that involves movement, various breathing techniques, mudras, etc.  It is essential for me.  And yes, I do have the writer's bent.  I wish I could think of something to write about in book form that would help people and have enough mass appeal to be lucrative without bringing a whole lot of harrassment.  The problem is that I feel that the me that I do not show the world is way too "out there" for most people.  And as I'm sure you know, the 4th dimensional harrassers know what you are doing no matter what name you write under.

Yes, I have had numerous experiences since childhood confirming my past lives in Atlantis. Sometimes I wish I could remember more minute details from that period (like those I have heard from other people) but I know there is a lot of trauma there (both before and during the events surrounding the final destruction) so I have not pushed myself to investigate.  I suppose it might be helpful to do so now, although I think I pretty much know what my issues are, and that is the most important thing.

DT,

It is interesting that you got the idea to use the CD on your train trip.  This may sound strange but I think there is something about the hum or maybe the vibration of a moving train that enhances the experience.  Like it makes it easier for the listener to go in to the trance state where they experience the past life regression.

My past life experience while listening to the tape on a train ride was very vivid too.  The first thing I experienced was that I was zooming down from the sky onto the Venitian landscape, which looked like a series of tree covered islands.  Very clean and undeveloped compared to the Venice we know today.  It was almost like an OBE travel where you have no sense of any kind of body.  Next, I saw myself, in emotional misery.  Then, my very angry father.  There was great intensity of emotion.  Everything was in vivid technicolor and emotions were intensely felt.

Yes, SV, I am looking forward to using the CD when I go on my trip. But the time, in the 80's, when I used the tape at home...man, that was very intense and vivid. Like you said, it was more like an OBE than a past life regression. I was in Egypt walking around in some kind of palace. I could smell the Nile, feel the sand between my toes, hear the sounds of the workers on the pyramids...when I looked out the window, I could see papyrus plants along the river...it was amazing. But it didn't end well. Evidently I was of a high class and I was in love with a worker. That wasn't allowed and so I took a vial of poison and drank it, ending my life.  I think that is one reason why, to this day, I have to fight the urge to end it all.

Yes, DT, I guess we both know that delving into past lives can take you to some miserable experiences.  That reminded me of another past life involving my father.  He was a country doctor or maybe a pharmacist in the West (U.S.A) in what appears to have been the 1800s.  I was a  girl who who befriended him and thought he was so nice I wished he was my father.  I guess if it wasn't for that lifetime, I would never have chosen him for my father in this one! LOL.icon_3rofl  

The details of how the placed looked from your Egyptian lifetime are very interesting!

I remember another time when I had a spontaneous "vision" where I was in Atlantis. I was a teenager and my mom was my little sister. We were both sitting in front of this "teacher" who was my one daughter! So I guess I know why we were all incarnated together. Funny though...my mom, me and my one daughter all have the same rare blood type...

That's interesting DT.  I thought that the blood type associated with Atlantean genetics was not at all rare.  Certainlly TPTB would put out disinformation on that topic.  Maybe you're onto something.

I don't know. All I know is that my mom, me and my one daughter has AB- blood and no one else in our immediate family has that exact blood type. Although  a couple more of my daughters and a sister have the Rh negative type.

I read somewhere years ago that type A was the blood type for Atlantean genetics. (I have A positive).  My sister has O negative which, according to her, is extremely rare too.

I know from research, that Rh negative blood is very rare, and that AB- is the rarest of all. Also, I have learned that the scientists have no idea where the Rh negative came from. Some speculate that is came from aliens...

DT, I will surely want to hear about what happens when you go on your train trip, and to see what you come up with. We have discussed blood groups before and I agree that there is a connection like you say with certain family members.

I have always found it interesting that when you retrieve past life-stream occurrences, people that were in that life and now in this life do not look the same but you know they are the same. That sounds confusing, but has this happened to you SV and DT?
It seems SV that you have issues with your father’s energy, as you have recovered so many incarnations with him that were not so pleasant. I also agree with both that bringing back the past is not always positive in the life you lived, I can say with all honesty that many of my life-streams in Atlantis were not so pleasant, but Atlanteans have also been fabricated and glorified to be a peace loving society which is not so true.
I also agree with both of you that when you do venture back in time it does not come out like a dream, you are there and it is real, you retrieve all the energy of the moment you are regressing, it is very fascinating to do and also to find out why you felt ‘not right’ about certain people in your life.