Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
I couldn't edit my last post so I'll throw in another one if you don't mind:)
I've been sort of curious about a recurring dream I had as a child, it wasn't very visual. black and white I think. But it there were no physical reality, I was floating as a part of a sea of some sort of energy and it felt very strange and uncomfortable like that feeling you have when your foot is asleep only different:? And then there seems to be drain or something where everything gets pulled through a tiny thing and compressed or just completely shredded..I'm not sure, I think it ends there:)

If anyone has any clue about what that might mean you would be more than welcome to share your thoughts:)

HeadSpace, true alters experience themselves as being separate personalities, yet they are not really; they are a part of the main personality, still connected yet walled off.  A true alter is a split off of the main or host personality.

The mark on your head sounds anomalous.  It would not be considered "normal" to not recall how it came into being.

The other symptoms you described are indeed common.

As far as your dream is concerned, I really don't know how to respond, but it does not give me a good feeling.

Now that you've had a consult with Stewart and he told you what he told you, it is normal to have a zillion questions and to want to try to piece things together to make sense of it all.  :)  That's what happens.

Would have loved to know more about alters, I wonder if there's any info or experiences about that stuff on the forum.

Something which might be related is that I often get the feeling of someone else in me seeing through, or just a slight feeling of being in between selves. And when in a conversation of a certain kind I sort of get pulled deep in the back of my mind and feel really twisted in a way. Not evil, just in a weird spot. And one time on mushrooms I looked into my eyes in the mirror and I found something that seemed beastly and enourmous in power:? That was kind of spooky, I think it was me but an unfamiliar part..That might sound as a normal trip but people usually have no idea what it is they are actually experiencing on that stuff so there is of course a whole lot of misleading information out there.

And theres this nonverbal dialogue or communication going on most of the time actually, sometimes with sexual tonesicon_schiefguck

Another thing is that I react strangely to certain kinds of information, some I feel stimulated and fired up like if I'm really heading somewhere where I can absorb a lot of stuff. And then theres information that changes my entire reality immediatly..Often with visual changes or abnormalitiesicon_alien

Sorry about cloggin the thread..I'll cool down:)  I guess I can be a little chattery sometimes, I'm usually quite mute:P

Thanks for the info anyways I'll check out stewarts books and dvds, I already have 13 cubed, the book about sexuality and the healers handbook although I feel the healers handbook was for those already familiar with his work.

Any dvds or books of his that suits my level of knowledge?

I asked stewart what he meant about the demonization part and he said it was a connection to a lower astral entity which happened during a moon ritual. This was something that happens while still a fetus during the second trimester..

Doesn't sound very uplifting:P

HeadSpace, that definition you just gave is more in line with what Moon Child was referring to -- a moon child.

If you want to understand Stewart's explanations for mind control and programming, The History of Mind Control and then the Programming and Deprogramming set are the ones to see.  The book, "Blue Blood, True Blood" gives his personal stories as to what he was involved in as well as, "Montauk: The Alien Connection," which was written first.  Read those books first, in the order they were written; then if you want more, see those DVD's, which are very involved.

Don't worry about writing too much.  :)  It's okay.

I read some stuff here on forum and I recognize some of the descriptions, that weird place I mention feels like I'm sinking into something dark and as I mentioned it has been most pronounced in arguments and so on, as in anger and rage:( Not always rage either, it feels twisted in some way.  If this is right I suspect my father has something to do with this or that he also has one of those beings attached to him, he's the angriest person I've ever come across:?  I honestly don't know him, a weird relationship:P

I'm not really that aggressive though, but I recognize what I've read so far.

And feeling as if there is more than one person inside, I get that on a daily basis actuallyicon_candle

Is there any way of getting rid this connection?

Thank you for the info regarding the books, I'll do that;) I will have to go through all of their material, if this stuff is true, and it does seem to be true..

Headspace, if you are specifically programmed; firstly you are never alone, you frequency signature is what they use, this is through your blood or body fluids, and also specifically programmed people are constantly affected by satellite, so you cant actually escape it, but you can control it rather than it controlling you. Mushrooms are a great way for energy to enter your frequency along with any substance that affects your motor neuron system; it is like a gateway so they can send you ‘knowledge or messages’ with an unknown source.

It is interesting the name you have chosen, because headspace is the area that is mostly affected, the right and left brain and the pineal, the other area is the base chakra and this is why so many specifically programmed people have a thirst for sexual activity and balance is difficult to reach in that area, it is constantly over stimulated through the earth element.   

Thank you:)

I should mention that I don't use psychedelics anymore, as I got a feeling that it was enough..it's not all bad either, I've actually learned a lot from them. But of course, I don't recommend them:)

The base chakra actually scares me:? I often get a sort of quake there, as in strong vibrations from within that chakra..Like someone is knocking on the door or somethingicon_eek At other times during what I described as sexual encounters I sometimes get a feeling like someone is entering the chakra, feels quite strange. Can be frightening.

I seem to be afraid of my own sexuality, I know it's quite aliveicon_rolleyes But I have some issues, and that I just read by the swerdlows information that while in tune with that energy you can get a new load of programming or something like that..I think I've experienced that too.  Definetly something going on there at the core, but I dont know what.

Another thing is that sometimes out of the blue it seems that someone sends me some kind of sexual energy in the chakra below the navel, strange. Like a wave or something..I also get the feeling/view of some kind of information. I'm not sure, not easy to explain.

When I asked if there was possible to get rid of the connection, I was referring to the astral entity/demon. There must be wayicon_confused

Constantly struggling with the headspace, you're right thereicon_2rollsmilie And I notice quite clearly that it is elf or outside interference..

I try to use the violet bubble and ultimate protection technique but I always forget what violet looks like and I also have trouble visualizing and when I do the colours morphe. But it seems to work out, I'm still hereicon_look

I'm planning on ordering some tamarind soon, I hope that helps.

I actually felt quite good today, for a moment there it was like a big cloud lifted. I did babble something to my oversoul but I'm not sure it was that either...

Headspace,

Your sexual energy is the most powerful frequency for them to manipulate because it constantly keeps the base chakra out of balance and feeds your astral entity/demon, this chakra also sends messages to all of those above and that is the reason why you feel confused so often and why you are being bombarded with messages and elf. The pineal is the ‘translator’ of information from the spiritual and physical existence, so without balance the crown chakra can not function clearly, you mistrust your own guidance and feel constantly pulled down the physical realm, this is part of the reason why you have trouble visualizing simple things like color.

You should not be afraid of your sexuality, but you should be cautious of who you encounter and allow your body to merge with, because when you do not have control of it, you will purposely be set up with partners that will activate and enhance your programming.

AstroJewels, forgive my ignorance. If you succeed in engaging your pineal gland, balancing your chakras and raising your frequency/vibration, does your sense or experience of your sexuality change, and if so, in what way?