Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
Hi Pallas,

(I am talking majority here) programmed people usually have a sexuality imbalance; this is because the base chakra is the target for the programming when adolescence begins and the body begins to take on puberty.

Your sense of sexuality changes, yes, the needs you have for sexuality become more of a connection rather than a ‘satisfaction’, the pattern of thought energy that accompanies a person who has a thirst for continual sexual partners is the core of their fears and insecurities, the programming actually aids in this becoming a cycle where rejection is normal, therefore the pineal becomes very unbalanced because of the constant energy of confusion, which ultimately makes you feel isolated and surfaces a great deal of negative feelings.

The base chakra holds all the primal energies, therefore the process of activation is the core to the energy that is projected, it enhances the primal energy of protection, domination, territory and reproduction, it is very complex but actually quite simple once you get a grasp of it.  

Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation. :)

Thanks for that little bit of info AJ :). I found it very enlightening .

Thanks for the information Jewels:)

Earlier today I decided to rid myself of any destructive sexual energy I had, so I focused and sent it up to my oversoul...Of course I have no guarantee it worked.
But minutes later I felt like myself..Only a year earlier:? And the whole scene felt as it did one year back in time :P

I've experienced similar things before, dont know what it is..
I did feel more secure regarding my sexual energy though, less tension.

Also..some years ago while on mushrooms I turned into a lion, does that have any significance? Not physically, but that seemd irrelevant at the time as I didn't recall being physical anyway..happens on those things.

I know shamans often ask the animal spirits for help and I wonder if this is the same as the archetypes?

I've had a strange evening here, I was doing the dishes and was thinking about my other selves or incarnations and remembered that everything happens now..I was thinking about my incarnation in space or my first one...Asking to remember when the frequency shifted where I felt a separate presence...i felt it was me in some way, I think.. I felt all previous threats that normally linger around me vanished and it seemed the frequency was too high or something..

Earlier I remembered something from another mushroom tour where I merged into my father and grandfather for a moment and then I felt another presence again which seemed to be my grandfather..I'm not positive, but I get these weird feelings often and on a daily basis.. That with the et-me was new though:)

And now I just felt the old manipulative energies returning, although I can of course realize that I can choose and just make sure that I do not attract them..But it's not always that easy..

And I've been seeing these holes in the visual field consisting of light, I feel it's some kind of lifeform..Not sure, and dots of light appearing randomly of varying colours, I dont like those.

The holes of light (in lack of a better description doesn't really feel threatening, I often find myself projecting comradery towards them..That might be very strange to you and of course I probrably seem like a lunatic:D

It's not always like that though, sometimes I feel hostile towards it... It's not that i think it is beings or something like that..I feel it.

And then theres the odd thing wher I might find a revelation in a empty coffeecup or something similar..Thats funny, and i dont really understand how that came to be.. It doesn't seem very logical:?

I'm very sorry for just rambling on here... It seemed like the thing to doicon_rolleyes
Things are starting to get weird here, even though they have been for a long time...

Headspace,

I don’t think you are rambling, you are just releasing energy of thought and that is actually very positive. 

Going over what you are saying, I can only put together that you have done your fair share of mushrooms! It is a choice and can not be changed but the consequence and affect of that choice you can control.

When a person takes an hallucinate, the mind wonders without logic or creates experiences that one could normally not endure, the mind has control without limitations, this is why it is very common to see pictures come to life, or landscapes moving, color forms etc.

The consequence or affect of such a trip is your thinking mind does not get switched off, so when the drug is out of your system, the memory of that trip remains, and the more you have the drug, the more memories are formed in this type of concept. Eventually the illusions merge with the realties, and no distinction between the two.

This is what you do have to work on, the confusion of what you are seeing and visualizing and which is real and which is not. Yes, as you say it is not easy.

It's not like I'm an old hippie or something, I haven't done it that many times:)
But it had a powerful effect on me, and what you say about the mind running crazy describes my everyday reality pretty well..I can change it, but it takes concentration and effort..And when I finally calm it which is not that rare I still have my visual field implying that I'm not alone or safe:? So many times I start getting a little edgy  because of it..

When it comes to the whole thing being an illusion I can see what you mean but I don't agree. I think theres plenty of valuable information in this realm which I guess is what is called the astral. Waving carpets and flying/talking curtains isn't what I'd call valuable though:P

Very often people have some interesting realizations regarding self and god with these things which can be a nice experience.

One experience I had which I still wonder about was something that might be called an out of body experience, I was propelled somewhere..upwards and beyond something.. I found myself as a we in some dimensions or place with a written language which I knew was extremely old and I knew we had been here for a long long time. I felt more at home than I ever did here. It seemed I had a family, like apod mind or something, or just some connection/telepathy thing going on.

I also remember thinking/knowing that the language was extraterrestrial.
Coming down from this experience I felt quite shocked and didn't know what to do:)

Anyways, that "me" I experienced there was much more me than I am:D...at least that is what I felt or knew at the time..It has been a few years since then and I actually forgot the whole experience until 2-3 months later where fragments of it returned.

I'm sure people will tell me that was a programming experience or something, of course that might be true..I'm just not sure.

Edit.

I'll add that I also felt that place was the earth realm in some way and that me being there for a long time was the earth...I also knew I did not come from here..

I agree headspace, experiencing can be beneficial to the realities of life as a whole, it opens your perspective and if you can look at it as a positive, you can only grow from it.

I would not say your experiences are all programming, for many of us we go into altered realities that we once experienced before in past life streams, and this can be like a connective cord to both, the feelings that you had could just be that you just are not quite aware of its exact intention as yet, but if you focus and trust self the answers will come.

Not many of us do come from here! Well originally anyways..

Headspace, you know what is interesting?  Last night I was thinking that if another reality is, or more realities are, going to merge with this one then people would be having dreams about it.