Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
[color=#0000ff Wrote:HeadSpace[/color]]I notice I've destroyed this thread completely and I'm really sorry about that:?
If any of the moderators is up for it you could just stuff it in aother thread or something..Maybe I could have a deprogramming diary..not that it would be an interesting read anyways:P

So, feel free to modify;)

I think I know what you’re referring to. You’re talking about inline moderation where a moderator can split posts from threads. This software doesn’t have that capability yet but it will in the next upgrade next month. Cool 

HeadSpace, for crying out loud you have not destroyed anything.  You are contributing your story.  That's all you have done.  If you become really obnoxious at some point we will just bop you over the head!  lol!  icon_2lol

Karen suggested that you could start your own diary if you like, so why not?  icon_group3g  You can write as much or as little as you like as the need arises.   Peace.

Headspace,

Polly is right, you have not destroyed it and if it went completely off topic someone would have told you, a deprogramming diary is always an interesting read, especially to the person writing it because it is a progress that you can go back over, words written by yourself reflecting the feelings of the moment, and by reflection you can monitor if you are moving forwards or backwards. You also have a few of us here to help you and support is always important, and there maybe others that can compare their experiences to yours which is also beneficial. The choice is yours.

Thank you:) I will do that when I have somthing to write.
By the way, I just asked my oversoul something and it seems that my biological sister is my twin flame or whatever that is called, I wondered about that because i feel a strange thing regarding her. I felt she was there with me in that mushroom trip where I found what I felt was my family. Like a pod:)

She is the only one that actually feels like family to me:? I have a weird half-detached feeling towards the rest although my little brother seems to be more family than the others too. My sister has had a difficult life and I'm absolutely certain she is specifically programmed. She told me things that is very much like the one story in 13 cubed, the redhead I think:? I also think she might also have an attachment, she has a bigger rage than I do. Musically gifted too, but she has written a whole bunch without knowing where it comes from..And says it often feels as if it is not her.

In many ways we struggle with the same issues, which I feel uncomfortable discussing with anyone, including you. No offense, nothing to do with you people..just fear.

Now my sister has found herself a boyfriend, and they came to visit now this summer..The thing is that the vibe between me and her boyfriend was completely strange..I had a friend which is a cancer, I feel a similar vibe with him which I cant really survive in. I also just asked my oversoul wether or not i knew him from before, and I asked if it was an enemy, I got a yes:? Thats pretty strange, he seems like a unusually decent guy, and he also is gifted artistically..I get a feeling he has some powerful genetics, unusal eyes. I dont see any lizzie stuff there though:)

Had a ritual last night which got me going through most of this day with rage and sorrow..Some seriously sick people out there.

HeadSpace, from one who has known it most acutely, the fear can be ever pervasive, especially when knowing what is written will be read by others.  Either chose not to continue, which is okay, or take it very, very slowly if you decide to continue.  Or, just leave the option open.  :)

I am specifically programmed - Greenstar, End-times, Monarch, Tinkerbell, White Rabbit and Sexual Ritual...

6, I think that's the same as me. I thought I was alone:P But I do suspect the sexual ritual and monarch being the same. I have that too, the ritual and monarch/dragonfly.

I should read more on this stuff. I think I might have a relative that has tinkerbell, I'm not sure though. It's a model.

I am not saying that you are both not programmed in this way, but whoever told you, ask them ‘why’ you are programmed this way, and for ‘what’ second opinion is important.

Where do we get a second opinion, isn't stewart the only one out there?

I am no expert but I do recognise some of the programming within me. I really would like to know why but have not asked that question. I also do not know who else can provide me with a second opinion.

Craig