Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was on Montauk
I was born in 1983. My name is not Conner, nor Gray. But let it be that way I'm going to be known in here.

I was about 4-6 years old, and I remember being taken to the beach. There I remember playing with other boys and girls. And we were together playing on something I dont remember if it was made of wood, or rock, but it was a horse. A huge horse.

I remember talking to my parents and they always denied such thing happening. I was so sure my father was there, but he still denies it ever happening.

Aparently it was a dream. One of those that you can't explain, but was as realistical as it can be.

While growing up, I remember, predicting stuff that was going to happen. But I never took it seriously and I always did it more for fun, than anything else. Per instance, I always knew who was going to win the football championships (soccer) ahead of time. My last prediction was Spain winning the Euro Cup, and I was right.  Like 5 years before anyone talked about the Davinci code, I was already talking about it. Stuff like that and so much more, that I could keep talking about.

Recently, I found the videos of Preston Nichols. I watched them, and I was more interested in simply having fun with that elaborated hoax. I totally freaked out when they talked about the horse. My old dream/experience, came to my mind, after more than 10 years of being digged in my memorys.

The only thing different, is that the horse they talk about is gold. It wasn't.

http://www.moifa.org/homenavimages/bangl...-horse.jpg

http://4imgs.com/306/x/700127_FULL.jpg

http://www.greatswfurniture.com/images/Telas3011.jpg

If anything it resembled the ones above!

The memorys have been coming back to me, slowly, but alot has been clear enough. I've got a mission ahead of me, and I have to fullfill it.

Expecially now, as we are too close to point 0.

If anyone here does not believe me, I urge you not to post any "crap" in this thread. Let those who find it interesting do the talk instead.  

I will be more than glad to clarify those interested with any info you ask that I might have from my time travel experiences.

I was more interested in why you didn't place any bets on your 'predictions'

Before I got deep into my own story, I never tought of my predictions as being real. I had high feelings about it, as if I had already lived it, or knew it was going to happen, but I never put any serious tought into it. Like I said, I was amazed at how precise my predictions were accurate, than to believe it was a gift or anything else.

After I discovered who I really was, and found out why my predictions were so accurate thats a different story. Who's to say I didn't already make bets and won some money out of it.

But then again, our timeline is so stressed, that even after having indeed experienced some of the future happenings, there are numerous things that happen differently than what they were supposed to. Each day that goes by, an alternate reality is created, considering the multiple choices each person has to make. The pattern of each reality is still there, as they all come from one singular point. Theres probably infinite realitys where your parents didnt have you for any specific reason.

The fact that I have traveled in time, does not give me the keys to make bets. I could bet on boxing, but if I never had any thing that connected me to that sport, I wouldnt know the results. Even if I was to bet on any given soccer team, who's to say, theres a small chance that there are differences from the timeline I lived, to this where I'm living in now.

Theres a reason as to why my return was sucessfull. I didn't return in a phisical way.

I was used on 2 projects of the UN and US Government. Montauk, and Veritas. After the project was destroyed I was sucessfull able to incorporate my soul with my new born body.

Confused? I was born in 1983, had a normal life, was used somewhere in 2015, traveled back and forth in numerous missions. When the Montauk project was somewhat destroyed by Duncan Cameron, in 1983, the same year I was born, I was able to connect my spiritual entity with my new born body.

If Duncan Cameron, or Preston are reading this, I even know the month when the project was seemingly closed for good in Montauk. It was either Late August, or September.  I was there!

There's a reason they used people from 1983 in the project. They wanted people who were born in that time, because they had high levels of medionic powers. Most of those born in the same year as me, were indigo children.

Well I hope you don't inadvertantly change the future then end up not being used, causing a paradox because then you wouldn't be posting here!

Parodoxes arent created by people posting on forums. If I stop the Pope from being murdered, thats a paradox. If I post the results of the superbowl, thats a parodox.

Besides, part of my mission, is posting on forums. Warn people on things that are going to come. Why? Because humanity has the right to stop whats coming down the road.

And I honestly prefer to just keep the memorys I have of what I been through, than to relive it again. So If I'm changing anything by posting here, let it be.

Besides, I honestly doubt I am going to cause any paradoxes, when I will probably be seen as a hoaxer.

Too many John (Oliver Williams) Titor's out there.

Posting the results of the Superbowl would never cause a paradox, what are you on about?

Welcome to the forum Conner,

It sounds like you have some interesting info to share. You have access to the senior member forums now. I hope to hear more of your info. :)

Well conner I am interested in what you have to say :)

Welcome conner!

ConnerGray Wrote:I was used on 2 projects of the UN and US Government. Montauk, and Veritas. After the project was destroyed I was sucessfull able to incorporate my soul with my new born body.

Confused? I was born in 1983, had a normal life, was used somewhere in 2015, traveled back and forth in numerous missions. When the Montauk project was somewhat destroyed by Duncan Cameron, in 1983, the same year I was born, I was able to connect my spiritual entity with my new born body.

There's a reason they used people from 1983 in the project. They wanted people who were born in that time, because they had high levels of medionic powers. Most of those born in the same year as me, were indigo children.

Just to clarify ConnerGray, you were involved in the original Montauk project, but died and then reborn into your current vehicle in 1983? What was your position in the Montauk project? I agree 1983 was an important year for generational collective energy, but can you explain further on the ‘medionic power’? Thanks