Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
Polly Wrote:Sariel,

What kinds of skills do you have? This is a sincere question and not a challenge or competition. I'm interested. I know you want to maintain your privacy but I'd really like to know.
It's not really that I want to maintain privacy. I mean it's not about privacy, but I really have no reason to speak about those things in the public. It serves me no purpose. It's unreasonable.

However, if I one day for whatever reason decide to start my own cult, religion, following or whatever, then, in this case, it wouldn't be any more unreasonable to keep those thing out of public. In such case, quite contrary, I should probably use all the possible methods to make those 'skills' seen and heard.

Sariel Wrote:

What kinds of skills do you have? This is a sincere question and not a challenge or competition. I'm interested. I know you want to maintain your privacy but I'd really like to know.
I suppose that it would be unmature and silly to speak about 'skills' especially when those 'skills' are in the controversial field which can be hardly measured by something relevant.

There are many out there who claims to be psychics or whatever else they don't.

I also think that one of the greatest skills is to be able to make concrete conclusions and take adequate actions using your own intelligence and reasoning capabilities for own self-benefit and of your community.

Controversial skills often interest me more than the obvious ones.

The thing about psychic ability (this must be defined so we are on the same page) is that one has to be able to bypass emotion, prejudice, judgment, interference and the like which is why so-called psychics often disagree on what's what. 

Sariel Wrote:

It's not really that I want to maintain privacy. I mean it's not about privacy, but I really have no reason to speak about those things in the public. It serves me no purpose. It's unreasonable.
I think I understand your point concerning not speaking about such things publicly unless you had a good reason, which you don't at this time..

Sariel... if Stewart was indeed a joke you wouldnot waste so much energy discrediting him.. same with other bashers on this forum

When someone is a joke it's simply not worth the effort. But you seem to be hell bent on discrediting his work

You like some others and they know who they are keep saying this particular thing over and over :

" I'm higher than Stewart in the hierarchy "

The very fact that some of you try to prove yourself worthy of attention using Stewart as a benchmark, denotes a mind pattern of low self worth

Stewart Swerdlow reflects your own insecurities so you feel the need to establish a pecking order. Which is ok ....

However : I don't see any of you : writing books, giving consultations, and describing the secrets of creation in detail.

You come across as a very insecure person with low self esteem from the same eastern european mind control group.

Stewart if VERY far from perfect, and I had more strife with him than anyone here. However, I have enough grey matter to give props where props are due.

They both put out in the last decade only an amazing body of work. So try focusing on the info not the messenger and stop being an insecure little kuntess ;)

sariel will not speak publicly because there nothing to speak about

polly you raised a good point

" you say you are hot sh*t ? prove it "

and the answer was a prompt " no can do"

nuff said

Sariel Wrote:Also, I know that the concept of simultaneous existences and realities and also that the time has a spiral shape was taken from the British poet who even maybe got a Nobel for his works. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the poet and writer right now, but when I do, I will post his name and work.
Do you mean W.B.Yeats?  http://www.literature-study-online.com/e...yeats.html

Quote:Sariel... if Stewart was indeed a joke you wouldnot waste so much energy discrediting him.. same with other bashers on this forum
I waste more time and energy on downloading music from youtube than on this forum.

Quote:When someone is a joke it's simply not worth the effort. But you seem to be hell bent on discrediting his work
I just give my two cents.

Quote:Stewart Swerdlow reflects your own insecurities so you feel the need to establish a pecking order.
You fool. What his brainwashed followers then reflects about him? Save me of your nonsense.

Quote:giving consultations,
You like eating sh*t, don't you?

Quote:from the same eastern european mind control group.
Well, we are becoming 'racistisch' here. And from where do you come, gringo? From a bastard son of Pancho Villa or Don Juarez's maid?

Actually, I am of German's origins and with German surname with green eyes and auburn hair. I can trace my family's surname  thousand  of years in the past and even further to  ancient Sumeria and Anatolia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Hohenstaufen
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanover
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Wettin

Also being a direct descendant of William I the Conqueror, Edward I.,  Edward III.,  William III. (not a direct one, he had no children), but of House Stuart,  I am probably more American you ever would have been.

However, I am not into bloodline thing nor do I care about it. But I like do wash face to ignorant fools like you.

Also the place where I am born is based on an energy vortex with architectural structures known as pyramids, the same as those in Egypt, with mountains made of purest crystals used by the Emperors of Hapsburg Monarchy. I can thanks that  to  an alien race known as the Sirian As.

Also my family possess lands with remnants of an ancient capital which belonged once to the Khazarian nation, from where also your stupid idol Swerdlow came.

Quote:However, I have enough grey matter
Doesn't grey denote confusion?

Quote:try focusing on the info not the messenger
Can you say something using your own words instead of repeating like a speaking doll?

Quote:Stewart if VERY far from perfect, and I had more strife with him than anyone here.
Maybe you secretly crushed on him? Well, I am not going to stay your way. Psychologically speaking you can also love your idol and hate him at the same time.

Now, save me of yourself and your swerdlows. Morons.

And I am not the subject of the topic. It's about photoshopped swastikas.

karen Wrote:
Sariel Wrote:Also, I know that the concept of simultaneous existences and realities and also that the time has a spiral shape was taken from the British poet who even maybe got a Nobel for his works. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the poet and writer right now, but when I do, I will post his name and work.
Do you mean W.B.Yeats?  http://www.literature-study-online.com/e...yeats.html
Maybe, but I can't be sure. I do have him somewhere in my archives but those are vaste, ten-twenty gigabytes of datas.

But thanks.

Quote:Controversial skills often interest me more than the obvious ones.
Well, I am a male, and I can cook eggs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 421 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,604 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,933 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,825 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,119 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM