Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
The thing I want to understand.. is why doesn't he validate the Swastika info b4 even mentioning it in the first place. ... and why would he NEED a source from another person, when he should be able get wuteva... info he needs by the use of his hyperspace skills... he shouldn't need help from anybody. .. that should be optional. ..

If I had his skills as he proclaim. ... I would have use it as i should have .... :)

But I do respect Janet. .... I read of her original books. .. pretty interesting stuff. .. :)

haha ..that is RICH

another delusional claiming is "higher" in whatever "hierarchy" than Stewart yet the subject Stewart occupies his/her mind 24/7

talk about Stewart renting space in your head

you must have awesome abilities then .. you remind me of another jedi here high on herself hahaha

I hope you are joking lol

myself Wrote:haha ..that is RICH

another delusional claiming is "higher" in whatever "hierarchy" than Stewart yet the subject Stewart occupies his/her mind 24/7

you must have awesome abilities then .. you remind me of another jedi here high on herself hahaha

You seem to be angry about something... wuteva it is... that statement above seem to be about yourself... did something happened?

anyways... all i am saying if he is who say he is... he shouldn't NEED other people help... unless he WANT other people help... which should be unlikely...

Some hyperspace exercise in the Healer's Handbook deal with exaclty that... to get info about something or someone, and validate them.  simple... unless it's made up... :) 

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:But I do respect Janet. .... I read of her original books. .. pretty interesting stuff. .. :)

Stewart is her handler.

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:The thing I want to understand.. is why doesn't he validate the Swastika info b4 even mentioning it in the first place. ... and why would he NEED a source from another person, when he should be able get wuteva... info he needs by the use of his hyperspace skills... he shouldn't need help from anybody. .. that should be optional. ..

If I had his skills as he proclaim. ... I would have use it as i should have .... :)

The thing is that he has no skills.

myself Wrote:haha ..that is RICH

You are a moron.

And he's an idiot because he  has to spend 24/7 time around morons like you.

Now, I have no intention on wasting more of my time on you.

Iam_That_Iam Wrote:

Some hyperspace exercise in the Healer's Handbook deal with exaclty that... to get info about something or someone, and validate them.  simple... unless it's made up... :) 
Like everything else, it's stolen, actually.

Richard Wrote:
Octahedron Wrote:[user=3]Richard[/user] wrote:

But, that to young guy, SI hacked real copyrights which were not property of expansions and brought expansions in legal trouble, I do recall that trouble between S and SI. 
That was a different issue that happened before the hacking thread. SI didn't hack the website, he drew some drawings of the angel cards and that's what caused problems between SI and SS.

Yes, that's what I recall about the artist angel impressions with SI.

Then the hacking inside story is missed completely by me; in summer 2006 august, sept 2006 something changed suddenly; I was not able to follow; I had holidays and the rest I know from you is what you did pm to me that time.

Hope Patricia is going better now.

Sariel Wrote:
Actually, I am higher in the hierarchy than Stewart. However, I value my privacy on the other hand. I am not about false appearances nor big talks, but the reality.

Nope, and I am higher in hierarchy than you are.

And ... my country will be World Champion next month, and you know THAT.  :P

sorry for Croatia, they were excellent against England and at EC 2008.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

Excuse me, Sariel, I will be very chauvinistic in the coming weeks ..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 414 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,594 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,929 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,824 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,118 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM