Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is Stewart Swerdlow spreading disinformation?
Octahedron Wrote:
Sariel Wrote:
Actually, I am higher in the hierarchy than Stewart. However, I value my privacy on the other hand. I am not about false appearances nor big talks, but the reality.

Nope, and I am higher in hierarchy than you are.

And ... my country will be World Champion next month, and you know THAT.  :P

sorry for Croatia, they were excellent against England and at EC 2008.

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/standings/index.html

Excuse me, Sariel, I will be very chauvinistic in the coming weeks ..

Well, I have also some of Dutch blood in my veins. :D

And British, of course.

By hierarchy, I mean that he claimed to be a Vessel. That's also my father. But I have position higher than that. And I have more Blue Blood. He never was incarnated in the main family or was equivalent to Pendragon/Pindar. I did. More times. It has with Melek Taus thing mentioned some time ago.

I do hate mention those things but well, sometimes there is no other choice.

All the best to Netherlands in the upcoming months.

However, I do have nothing personally against Stewart, nor do I care very much about him or anything related to Expansions.

In fact, he told me that I am extremely intelligent.  But he tried to sell me those  stories about aliens , even after his fiasco with all his predictions and I did obtain this little report about 'simultaneous existences' out of curiosity and it costed nothing at the time. But the report was literally sh*t. And I have no intention to bother myself with those 'metaphysical' bullshits.

I am just making it clear who he is and what he stand for, so that other people don't fell in the trap, or at least do have some chance to learn for themselves the other side of the coin. It costs me really nothing and maybe it helps someone.

By the way, Octahedron, write in Google search field Dana Hamm, and that what you get is the perfect example of Goth/Aldeberan phenotype.

This 'hyperspace' thing can have enjoyable side, after all.  :D

Just for the record Stewart isn't the only "guru" that learned"hyperspace" techniques from the blind psychic woman.A least one of  them writes about her in one of his books. Stewart just twisted it for his own intent and  purpose.

So did the other guy , that's another story ,but the intent is the same.

Hyperspace may refer to:
  • in mathematics and general science
    • A Euclidean space of dimension greater than three, see fourth dimension and higher dimension (the original meaning of the word hyperspace, common in late nineteenth century British books, sometimes used in a paranormal context, but which has become rarer since then)
    • A space with non-Euclidean geometry
    • Minkowski space, a concept, often referred to by science fiction writers as hyperspace, that refers to the four-dimensional space-time of special relativity
    • Hyperspace (topology), a topological space whose elements are subsets of another topological space
    • Hyperspace (book), a book by Dr. Michio Kaku that attempts to explain the possibility of ten-dimensional space using string theory
    • Space (documentary), a 2001 BBC documentary that was distributed in the U.S. as Hyperspace
Hyperspace (science fiction), a concept often used in science fiction

[user=14]"The Oversoul" is an essay by Ralph Waldo Emerson[/user], first published in 1841.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-soul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Waldo_Emerson

The Supreme Critic on the errors of the past and the present, and the only prophet of that which must be, is that great nature in which we rest, as the earth lies in the soft arms of the atmosphere; that Unity, that Over-soul, within which every man's particular being is contained and made one with all other; that common heart.
We live in succession, in division, in parts, in particles. Meantime within man is the soul of the whole; the wise silence; the universal beauty, to which every part and particle is equally related, the eternal ONE. And this deep power in which we exist and whose beatitude is all accessible to us, is not only self-sufficing and perfect in every hour, but the act of seeing and the thing seen, the seer and the spectacle, the subject and the object, are one. We see the world piece by piece, as the sun, the moon, the animal, the tree; but the whole, of which these are shining parts, is the soul.

The Golden Ratio Throughout history, the ratio for length to width of rectangles of 1.61803 39887 49894 84820 has been considered the most pleasing to the eye. This ratio was named the golden ratio by the Greeks. In the world of mathematics, the numeric value is called "phi", named for the Greek sculptor Phidias. The space between the collumns form golden rectangles. There are golden rectangles throughout this structure which is found in Athens, Greece.

http://www.geom.uiuc.edu/~demo5337/s97b/art.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras

Also, I know that the concept of simultaneous existences and realities and also that the time has a spiral shape was taken from the British poet who even maybe got a Nobel for his works. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the poet and writer right now, but when I do, I will post his name and work.

Sariel,

What kinds of skills do you have? This is a sincere question and not a challenge or competition. I'm interested. I know you want to maintain your privacy but I'd really like to know.

Polly Wrote:Sariel,

What kinds of skills do you have? This is a sincere question and not a challenge or competition. I'm interested. I know you want to maintain your privacy but I'd really like to know.
I suppose that it would be unmature and silly to speak about 'skills' especially when those 'skills' are in the controversial field which can be hardly measured by something relevant.

There are many out there who claims to be psychics or whatever else they don't.

I also think that one of the greatest skills is to be able to make concrete conclusions and take adequate actions using your own intelligence and reasoning capabilities for own self-benefit and of your community.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stewart Swerdlow the Lunatic Enki 4 414 05-19-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Enki
  stewart swerdlow currently directresponse28 10 2,594 07-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Stewart Swerdlow The Satanic Divination Scammer Illuminati 1 3,929 01-10-2015, 01:25 AM
  How to Free Yourself from the Damage of Stewart Swerdlow's Brown Merger Archetype Michael 2 5,824 05-13-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Octahedron
  Stewart Swerdlow: The Devil in Disguise Breaking News 5 8,118 05-11-2013, 01:10 AM