Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice....
Hansel and Gretel have selfish love - it is love of them self. The beauty that they have is based on chemistry - and the the sorrow of letting go even if they found it is a chemistry, is same thing that heroin user have when he doesn't have his drug. It will past with time.
If you want proof that you are not addict and other person too, that he is your soul mate - try to make a agreement that you will not have sex for 1 year (not less then 9 months << this period is important). If that year passes - it is true, if not - you are conceiving yourself. For woman it is not wise to see your man in the ovulation period (1 week), because the nature instinct for reproduction -sex it is to big to handle for her, and man are to week to be smarter :D...

I don’t think that is true alcyone, I was raised in a one parent home, and so was my husband, we have been together for 25 years and are very committed, there are many people out there raised like yourself with good family structure, yet relationships are difficult and commitment does not come easy. I agree that love from your childhood is a great factor, but it is an individual choice to whether you believe you deserve to be loved or not as an adult, no matter what kind of childhood you had, or how much love you were given.

[color="#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]I don’t think that is true alcyone, I was raised in a one parent home, and so was my husband, we have been together for 25 years and are very committed, there are many people out there raised like yourself with good family structure, yet relationships are difficult and commitment does not come easy. I agree that love from your childhood is a great factor, but it is an individual choice to whether you believe you deserve to be loved or not as an adult, no matter what kind of childhood you had, or how much love you were given.

like I said; "person has to be emotionality and mentally matured - without fears they carry." to have healthy relationship. This means that you and your husband both worked on yourself and that is why is possible for you.

It is just my opinion how I see things work, you don't have to agree :D I am not in search for master degree  :D

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]I don’t think that is true alcyone, I was raised in a one parent home, and so was my husband, we have been together for 25 years and are very committed, there are many people out there raised like yourself with good family structure, yet relationships are difficult and commitment does not come easy. I agree that love from your childhood is a great factor, but it is an individual choice to whether you believe you deserve to be loved or not as an adult, no matter what kind of childhood you had, or how much love you were given.
That's awesome. :)

Very nicely said Alcyone! :)

Alcyone,

I am not disagreeing with you, just broadening your thoughts, I was not emotionally matured at 15 yrs old, maybe mentally but emotionally I was not there yet! Looking back and being honest I would have to say I was emotionally angry because of my childhood.

You are a very blessed person to have such a strong foundation for your childhood, has this provided you with the same ability for your own relationships?

You met your husband with 15? If I understand right what did you try to say.
No, I have problems with my relationships because of one trauma I had when I was child. But I am working on for years now on solving that part, but I know how to recognize healthy relationship :D and what it should be... Like I said it is just my my opinion based on observation.

Yes I was 15 years old, (nearly 16) and he was 21 when we first met, and a very big mountain to climb from the start, both our families did not like the age difference!

We all have to face some type of challenge for emotional structure, each of us has our own mountain to climb, or river to cross, this is how we do become strong both mentally and emotionally.

Have your parents helped you deal with your childhood trauma?

Well I congratulate you both on your persistence an courage. It is oblivious that both of you listen to that inner voice for guideline. Not many people do, because they are not sure for what they are, and what their potential is. No my parents didn't help me because they didn't know, and I was in denial for my self to handle such a thing because I thought it was some kind my fault. I am 26 now I this is first time I feel I can overcome something like that, that it has no influence in my relationship. The truth is that no one can help you then yourself. People can offer advice, but if you can't understand, and have not straight to over come, you get stuck in it. The best way to overcome something is to be enthusiastic over life ad look all ti optimistic as you can. That means to see glass half full rather then half empty. The worst enemy you can have is yourself in doubt of who you really are and that you are made of flash and bones. It is only a suit for the soul.

Very true that doubt is one of the worst enemies that we can have, and I agree that no one can help you like yourself and all that you say, but support is a very important factor for releasing and overcoming challenges in life, it is necessary to remain independent and self assured, however equally important to attract others that you can guide and they can equally guide you.

Yes our form is merely a suit for our soul, yet that soul energy requires companionship and interaction, the soul is fed by the spirit and the spirit is fed by life itself, by the energy that provides laughter, love, excitement and all emotional attachments that structure our personality.  

It seems that you are nurturing yourself to healing your past, and this is a wonderful process of transition.