Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice....
I agree with your words Astrojewels nice post

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]My husband is specifically programmed and I have never been ‘imprinted’ by his programs, in my experience two specifically programmed people can not share a life together, it is just way too turbulent.

How do you manage not to get imprinted from Cliff?

I know some programmed couples and they seem to be doing fine, DT and I are one of them.

I think "falling in love "  has been glorified but real love is nearly trashed it seems.

Yes you are right Richard, some couples do manage, and I believe it works for you and DT because you have a vast understanding of programming, triggers and activations, but for those with no knowledge it is just a crazy life, a constant high frequency of intensity. I have always said that programming must be within you, it can not just be something placed into you, it is part of your mind pattern, your bloodline and your past life energy and that is why I do not absorb from cliff, they can only enhance what is already there, they may make it much worse, amplify and increase it, but it is originally there to begin with, and this is why I have also said that deprogramming is a bit of a fallacy, and the biggest challenge is yourself and the reason why programming is extremely difficult to overcome, as you are in battle with you and that is who you must take charge of.

MN, I agree that the agenda is coming along just fine with the ‘love theory’ and the general population has voluntarily fallen to their knees with the family unit, which has been a process in action since the 1960’s but is coming along just fine now, there are so many children having children, and I am not against that but only if the young people making the choice to bring a life into this world take on the responsibility of parenting.
I was just talking the other day with someone about this, and it seems that in 2008 the family unit is in the worst situation of human history, and I just wonder how these children will respond as adults in 10-15 years, after spending an entire life time dependent on medication, and being so demanding with no control or discipline, and do they know what love is or that love is a two way street, it is actually very scary to think of the modern child all grown up and unable to cope as an individual, but that is the agenda

AstroJewels said.....
Quote:...it is actually very scary to think of the modern child all grown up and unable to cope as an individual, but that is the agenda.
 I couldn't agree more AJ. I often consider that  scenario and how it would be best to perhaps address it.

I really do not know MN,

When females think they are not specifically imprinted by their husband or male friends, they forget it's likely their father who still has the most imprinted power in them.

The imprinting of fathers is not necessary always sexual directly. It can be done in childhood also with touching, voice, growing up, lifestyle and other intellectual ways.

The father (if he was present in childhood) has always the most powerful imprint capacity because, 50% of the DNA is from the father and the DNA/mind-patterns do still resonate if he's still alive, esp. when contacts with father are still maintained intensively just for social comfort (I don't mean abuse or so). Logically, in a less capacity brothers, uncles, grandfathers etc. do also still have some influence on the mind-pattern of a female.

Octahedron,

I understand totally and what you are saying is generally true, yet that is not a rule for 100% of people, not all families are specifically programmed, and I was not in anyway abused by my father, I can not even recall him raising his voice at me ever, he has very little influence on me, and there was no dominant male that took his place.

I also do not ‘think’ I am not imprinted, I know without any doubt. my mind pattern is influenced by my husband because we are ‘two within one’ yet I do not and will not take on his programming, yet our oldest daughter who carries the bloodline of his family absorbs it like a sponge, they are like two peas in a pod, they are so alike it is actually a little freaky at times, one triggers the other, one influences the other to be activated, but they have this great love of father/daughter and it is only together can they change the energy of that programming.

I also do not see programming as a bad, because all those that I know personally that are specifically programmed are special, and not in the way the illuminati may want you to think.

Programming only structures limitations if you allow it to do so.

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]RibbonInTheSky,

Do you think they should reconcile? And did you want to keep this thread going with your topic?  

I'm not really sure to be honest. Infidelity is an issue which strikes up alot of different thoughts that are contradictory.

I don't have a problem with the thread going off-topic. Everyone's posts have been quite informative. Keep it going if you want...icon_2thumbs