Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some advice....
Oh yes you can manipulate someone elses sexual energy.

[color="#0000ff Wrote:Mercy Now[/color]]Oh yes you can manipulate someone elses sexual energy.

how??

example; my boyfriend tries to imagine he will get job and earn lot of money while doing it with me and having orgasm. I can guarantee you his wish wont happen icon_megagrin if I don't have same intent.

Alcyone,

You don’t know the process of ritual and you are just going by your own experiences, the process begins at a very young age where those who are specifically programmed are put into ‘altered states’ of awareness, so basically there is another personality created for specific intentions. Then when the person reaches an age where sexual interaction is possible, these people are taken to places put into that altered state and then perform rituals of sexual energy, and it has nothing to do with the sex, it is about the energy during, that is what is required.

There are many ways to control ones sexuality, the body fluids hold the cellular memory of the frequency of the persons ‘entire persona, chakra system and electromagnetic field’ so there is technology to enhance or reduce the base chakra energy. So the more people you share your body fluids with, the more you are sharing your actual frequency, and a person who is sexually promiscuous eventually looses his/her own singular frequency because of the concoction of ‘energy’ that has merged with their own, this is why many people that are sexually overactive with partners become very unstable.

This is very complex with an extensive amount of information available.

You have something similar in Castaneda books - about man steeling energy from woman - with intercourse.
I like to see others people view, so thank you for sharing.

The things you describe, it happen to me when I was little (6) but it has nothing to do with rituals. I formed another me who can handle with some things that child could not. The process to merge all in one, was hard - even now sometimes I hide in my other self if I can't cope with something. Does this mean that I was in risk if the other me is having sex? :D I hope I don't sound silly :)

Alcyone,

You don’t sound silly at all, you have experienced great trauma and your ‘child mind’ relocated that memory for it to not make you go crazy, however because you can openly see that you have these departments of personalities, the only way to repair them is re-access them, a painful and often traumatic release technique, yet now you are an adult you can analytically separate the blame you have taken all these years by hiding it and protecting the person, it can be complicated but a totally individual choice on whether you want to do it.

Many adult choices are made from our alternate childhood ones.

I hope I re-access already because I can look at it and talk about it and I don't feel emotional. But when I think that it is happening to someone else then there is something like rage in me , and when I feel in danger, the alter takes over. I am constantly working on my fears so the alter has no means to burst out.

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]Alcyone,

You don’t know the process of ritual and you are just going by your own experiences, the process begins at a very young age where those who are specifically programmed are put into ‘altered states’ of awareness, so basically there is another personality created for specific intentions. Then when the person reaches an age where sexual interaction is possible, these people are taken to places put into that altered state and then perform rituals of sexual energy, and it has nothing to do with the sex, it is about the energy during, that is what is required.

There are many ways to control ones sexuality, the body fluids hold the cellular memory of the frequency of the persons ‘entire persona, chakra system and electromagnetic field’ so there is technology to enhance or reduce the base chakra energy. So the more people you share your body fluids with, the more you are sharing your actual frequency, and a person who is sexually promiscuous eventually looses his/her own singular frequency because of the concoction of ‘energy’ that has merged with their own, this is why many people that are sexually overactive with partners become very unstable.

This is very complex with an extensive amount of information available.

This thread has gone off-track! LOL It's all good though. icon_2rollsmilie

Perhaps this explains Hansel's behaviour. He was a 'loose' one back in his teens.

RibbonInTheSky,

Yes it did go off track a bit, but I think it was more of an extension of what you first started, so how are your friends going now, and how are you going because you are in the middle of this problem as you are friends with both, did they stay together or separate?

I was just wondering, regarding my programming, should I abstain from sexual relations completely? I'm male by the way, and heterosexual..I wasn't really planning on going gay anytime soon either so it got me thinking:?

Sorry for invading the thread:)

[color=#842dce Wrote:Astrojewels[/color]]RibbonInTheSky,

Yes it did go off track a bit, but I think it was more of an extension of what you first started, so how are your friends going now, and how are you going because you are in the middle of this problem as you are friends with both, did they stay together or separate?

They are in the early stages of a reconciliation. They're just taking it slowly.

Time will tell......