Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius A - Photoshopped :)
If any of you have seen the Sirius A image by Daelume - then you'll recognise this picture.  I had a copy of this for a long time, and decided to play around with it.

Here's the final result.  I put the face through a 'glass' filter, it made it shiny.  I then edited all the clothes under new layers, made it contrasty, and also gave it a glass effect.  I couldn't find a 'robe/curtain' type filter for the clothes, so I just layered it with a pattern.  Used a planet scenario as the background.

Attached Files Image(s)

Lion Wrote:If any of you have seen the Sirius A image by Daelume - then you'll recognise this picture.  I had a copy of this for a long time, and decided to play around with it.

Here's the final result.  I put the face through a 'glass' filter, it made it shiny.  I then edited all the clothes under new layers, made it contrasty, and also gave it a glass effect.  I couldn't find a 'robe/curtain' type filter for the clothes, so I just layered it with a pattern.  Used a planet scenario as the background.
Lion, the JPEG Image looks absolutely fantastic my friend!:) The usage of the "mystical background" works very well indeed. Didn't Daelume also use MS Photoshop to create a Draconian Reptilian and a Lyraen Atlantian?

I think he did - but i never grabbed them :(

Thanks for the Kudos :)

GeeGee Wrote:Here's the link to the Atlan

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/1012/atlanxl5.jpg

And the Draconian

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/813/dracorc8.jpg
Gee Gee you are wonderful!:) GOD BLESS YOU for posting those weblinks here at the HCF!:)

It's no problem. I have to get going now, I will talk to you guys later. :)

Hmm...the links didn't work for me.

Fantastic artwork!  Reminds me how much blue and white go so well together.

Touched up the Draco - again - similar filters as before.  Original is to its right.

Attached Files Image(s)

Not to diss Daelume(he's one of my favorite posters), but that Draco picture is not very good. The best Draco picture I've seen is this one.

[Image: reptileol5.jpg]