Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius A - Photoshopped :)
Ive had one in a vision long ago, he/she felt like a he, was just nodding his head at me! I knew nothing of aliens back then.

Mercy now,

I agree with you about the facial features being less sharp. And yes, it's really good for me too to have someone else validate what I saw.

About 6 or 7 years ago, I was thumbing thru a (no longer in print) book by Stewart Swerdlow.  Toward the back of the book there were pictures of various alien groups. (Like the pics in his BBTB book, but with less detail). When I saw the picture of a Sirian I burst into tears.

Since I was new to a lot of this type of info at the time, I was alarmed and confused by my reaction. But it was also validating. I was then able to "give myself permission" to look into my mind instead of automatically dismissing some of my thoughts as not making sense or having any meaning. That's when I was able to see a picture of a Sirian in my mind and I knew I had had real contact with them. (Or him. I saw one in my mind).

In general, my memory is pretty blocked so I don't remember too much other than being on a table and a Sirian at the foot of that table (and one of those small 4 foot aliens with the wrap around eyes standing at my left shoulder- nasty cold look on his face.) 

not pleasant.....

Margo

Margo, Once again thanks for sharing .  I don't have negative association with the Sirians that I encountered but I also feel that alot of my memory is blocked. I recall them watching me outdoors and walking with me ,holding my hand . I was very young.... maybe 5.I think I recall them communicating telepathically but don't recall what was said.

I need to clarify that I don't have positive association with the Sirians either. It was rather neutral to suspiscious if thatmakes sense. I always felt as though I was being asked to choose something when around them somehow.

I would also say that the main body of the robe had a slight pearly sheen to it.

I've always wondered why aliens are so fond of robes.

I can relate to the Draconian because my mother is part Reptoid and my father was Reptilian.

They're enemies, you realize.

Chai

i love this sirians

Stewart the Sirian

[Image: gremlinsad500.jpg]

That pic geegee posted of the reptilian looks like he's holding a camera up to take a pic of his face like they do on myspace  - lol - I thought that was funny...

Looks like a Vampire to me. Maybe all those aliens are not aliens after all.

GeeGee Wrote:Here's the original Sirian A picture if anyone wants it

[Image: sirianamh4.jpg]
"This is life, boy, something we can't fight." - Keith Richard's mother.

"The way up is the way back." - Heraclitus

"Adieu, dit le renard. Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: On ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux." - Le Petit Prince, chap. XXI