Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius A - Photoshopped :)
Sariel, pardon, I wasn't calling you a Russian....thank you for this background on the former Yugoslavia, I appreciate knowing this...

Self-identity and awareness/knowledge of one's true origins are targets for the illum/tptb...as well as, according to what you write, the Sirius-As with their technology of total surveillance and control...

I agree with you that it is extremely important to know who we are and where we come from...that's why I admire your research/knowledge regarding same... :) Where do the jews in poland and the lebanese from beirut come from?

Your poem is very sad...
You enjoy writing, don't you...

Jews from Poland are Ashkenazi Jews.

Lebanese are remnants of Phoenicians, very old and ancient race.

[user=1283]karen[/user] wrote:
Quote:Your poem is very sad...
You enjoy writing, don't you...

Yes, I do. I suppose you also enjoy painting.

The poem is about the love between Twin-flames. Those are the one soul in two bodies and can't live separated from each other. 

[user=1283]karen[/user] wrote:
Quote:Self-identity and awareness/knowledge of one's true origins are targets for the illum/tptb...as well as, according to what you write, the Sirius-As with their technology of total surveillance and control...
True.

I thought you had found your twin flame...
at least, I think you wrote elsewhere on here....

I didn't even think of twin flames when I read it,
I just felt the emotions...

yes, I love painting...reading and writing as well...

thanks for the answers regarding ashkenazi jews and phoenicians..
aren't the celts, phoenicians or the other way around..

karen Wrote:Sariel, pardon, I wasn't calling you a Russian....thank you for this background on the former Yugoslavia, I appreciate knowing this...
You have nothing to be pardon about. It's me who made mess with those  profile option changes.

karen Wrote:I thought you had found your twin flame...
at least, I think you wrote elsewhere on here....
I know who she is. It's a long story.

Quote:thanks for the answers regarding ashkenazi jews and phoenicians.. aren't the celts, phoenicians or the other way around..
Celts and Phoenicians both have the Atlantean genetics, but Phoenicians are from Sumeria, (Haryashwa,  famous Sea-emperor).

They also had colonies in the Spain and came to the Britain. Possibly also North America.

Celts are the remnants of the Atlanteans who left for Europe after the destruction of Atlantis. They are not really Atlanteans, but posses their DNA, and have been ruled by survived Atlanteans who eventually died out.

Sariel wrote:
Quote:That is particularly why I am obssesed so much with my family origins, because of so much political turmoils,  it was very important to know your  true indetity. Every time when the state was changed from one to another, the ruling governmnet issued new version of history including also origins of the people.

Sariel,  Is there a large interest in ancestry among the people in your locale or area due to the reason  you stated above?

I think in general most people have a curiosity about their ancestry but given the circumstances you describe I'm curious if this has generated a heightened interest or awareness. 

Mercy Now Wrote: I know a couple of people who had encounters with "St. Germain". From their depictions he too looked like a vampire. A handsome one but still ...ewww!!
St.Germain doesn't exist physically and neither does he exist non-physically,because he would have incarnated into another body,since he was affiliated closely with the illuminati.So,whoever had an encounter with St Germain had an encounter with a satellite transmission or even bluebeam.I wonder if it was another one of those new agers who constantly have these so called encounters.

No!  You don't say??:D