Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Angelic Hierarchy
Hi SilverInfinity,

I love your artwork!  :big grin:  Photoshop is so much fun, isn't it?

BTW, by creating these images over many hours you are deeply imprinting them on yourself.  This is great, but it could become overwhelming.   It would be a good idea go to brown to ground yourself in between working with each archetype.

Weng that is awesome!!

Ahem,the Powers archetype is not in light blue.It looks like it's in royal blue like the next archetype.Other than that,it's great that you have this posted.:big grin:

You had the second archetype which is the square as the first, before.Now you have it in second place.Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Okay I think they are all fixed now. Thank you. :)

Also, thanks for affirming that my effort is appreciated over the previous trial and error posts, Moon Child :)

I probably won't be posting graphics on HCF for a very long time to come. So I hope these archetypes help anyone achieve what they have in mind.

Weng you are a very clever and creative person and the Angelic Frequency Templates you have created here are absolutely amazing.The colours are accurate. Keep up the good work! :smile2:

Hi,I don't understand. Moon child said that the first archetype should be red,and the second orange,but I see first orange and the second red??? And,is that a purple color on the sixth archetype?

All right gringos :P let's see what we've got here.

The Cherubim are in red.The Seraphim are in Orange.I'm too lazy to find my very own paper where I have them all in order.So,is this correct SI with these archetypes that you have here,SI?

I don't know. I just try to follow the suggestions. Anyways, it'll be difficult to edit these photos because my original project files were wiped out for no reason. In fact all my archetype files got corrupted.

Here. It's not perfect,but I think it will be helpful.

Attached Files
.jpg   Untitled-1a.jpg (Size: 45.82 KB / Downloads: 400)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Angelic Hierarchy 7 1,627 11-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Guest