Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukesam Discussion
I don't see the point of derailing yukesam's video thread with forum politics, so I cleaned up that thread and if yukesam or any other members want to continue that discussion can do so here.

That excellent videothread of yukesam has special status in my opinion.

There is a lot of time and energy invested in that thread (yukesam & others), and it is one of the biggest assets of HCF. So, that thread must be protected against derailing and provokers.

People can give short compliments or short relevant remarks in that thread, however deep discussions in that thread should not be allowed there. Discussions about it should or could be done in this topic.

The thread must also be protected in other forum topics against provocations as we saw last week.

Yukesam deserves much respect for his effort in giving good documented information about Expansions and we all have learnt a lot of new viewpoints about the possibilities of Expansions' agenda, thanks to yukesam. 

After months of discussing and exposing little parts of the Expansions' scam, after new interesting people with very important experiences have joined us since spring 2011, HCF has come to be at a critical point in exposing Expansions, and the active members are now also more relaxed and do know each other's forum styles much better now.

@yukesam, thanks for standing up against the provokers, don't let them unfocusing yourself in your research and dedicated efforts.

@administrator, thanks for keeping an eye on all of this, and thanks for opening this topic out of the sight of the open public. 

I hope yukesam is taking a short break to relax and he will continue again with his excellent work.

It's sounds like yukesam is giving up and not caring about exposing expansions anymore. It surprises me because I thought he was the type of person that wouldn't back down. He isn't willing to give things a second chance. I guess we'll have to carry on without him.

It saddens me things worked out like this. All we can hope for is one day he'll decide to join us again.

richard... he is not revealing the main source of his departure... sure he had problems with users here... but that is not what caused his departure... it was ultimatum time... 

... the swerdlow saga has taken considerable toll on those close to him to the point they have now put their foot down...

... his conviction with ss is seen as an obsession choking them and causing much turmoil...  he needs to restore the trust...

“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

All I know is he got angry when X posted in his thread and he felt moderators weren't quick enough to stop X. That's done and over with, so I really don't understand why he feels he can't carry on his work here. He acts like that could happen again with new members but he hasn't given it chance to see if it does or not.

Richard Wrote:All I know is he got angry when X posted in his thread and he felt moderators weren't quick enough to stop X. That's done and over with, so I really don't understand why he feels he can't carry on his work here. He acts like that could happen again with new members but he hasn't given it chance to see if it does or not.

X was provoking many members here. It's absurd to see her behaviour in provoking members all around the HCF without stopping. The whole HCF was damaged.

It was not only about the videothread of yukesam, many provocations were also done in other topics by X.  X was provoking yukesam from the beginning since she returned to this forum last months. 

Sometimes moderators are not quick enough. But that is not a shame in case of X. 

I can fully accept and understand yukesam will take a break after all that happened here last weeks and that he wants more protection for his input in case of provocations.

We are in agreement on this Octa :)

Mercy Now Wrote:We are in agreement on this Octa :)
Yes, thank you.

I think many others also did recognize what happened by the provocations of X.

friends...

i truly wish her the best and hope she will not make any sudden and rash decisions in her life...

peace be with her...

Edited, reason: violation of forum rules
“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

x was trying to defy everything. i thought she was irritating with the endless check-over of stuff, and used way too many underlines & slant/bold text & other html mods on little meaningless things