Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukesam Discussion
Hey don't worry administrator I'm done dealing with you. There is no *ucking why but only because I asked her to stop and I asked your help for the reasons I mentioned above. Why can't you just quit playing this stupid games with me and just accept your responsibility. I will never write here again but do not dare to delete the letters I posted here "again".
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

If I don't know where she said your name so how can I stop it. You haven't provided me links where she mentioned your name.

I do understand what you just wrote Admin... but the record would also reflect that 'we' the members spotted what was going on and that would be to our favor of ethics.

and, even if they end up deleted from view... they could at least be held in store somewhere for backup evidence that we are not a violent lot here and also to provide proof via computer IDs etc who that person was, linked back to expansions connections, that's how I see it.

And now Xanthas posts are removed as well on Yukesam's thread. No admin related person felt they needed to be pulled or that Xanthas needed reprimanding before Yukesame pulled his videos.

It doesn't sit right.

Sifter Wrote:I do understand what you just wrote Admin... but the record would also reflect that 'we' the members spotted what was going on and that would be to our favor of ethics.

and, even if they end up deleted from view... they could at least be held in store somewhere for backup evidence that we are not a violent lot here and also to provide proof via computer IDs etc who that person was, linked back to expansions connections, that's how I see it.

And now Xanthas posts are removed as well on Yukesam's thread. No admin related person felt they needed to be pulled or that Xanthas needed reprimanding before Yukesame pulled his videos.

It doesn't sit right.
Legally this site could get in trouble with the law when there are posts of people making threats and talking about doing crimes. That's why Travis posted them. Expansions set him up to do it so they would have a legal reason to shut the site down.

Yukesam was mad X posted in his thread, so I removed them to make him happy.

Understood. Still it was a mistake to delete her posts since they did not fit the guidelines you speak of above. . Her posts should have remained to attest the damages and changes that ensued..

Well, good for her, there is no evidence to show her unconscionable behavior.

My intuition advised me what she's going through and I have compassion for it (tho I was slow to catch on), and that she CAN recognize it now though not at the time. I know what retrospective self loathing is all about.

I believe in accountability, holding others and ones self.
It's a difficult thing to own but growth comes from acceptance and making amends. When your actions have been erased from view, it's more likely to dismiss them.

X's posts in that thread was a argument with Ravvau. They had nothing to do with yukesam.

My request in what now says post #13 to have Raavu's post removed (the one profiling Xanthas) was honored yet no mention was made of it, and the numbered posts don't reflect that ONE POST NUMBER IS MISSING. Admin? If you make adjustments you ought to at least mention it!!!!!

You guys are being so irresponsible, it's beyond belief.
Why not MENTION IT and keep the post numbers as they were so that people can SEE that one was deleted, that one is missing.

You people here are beyond belief... you are allowing sabotage to go down and you can't even see it!

Admin, your last post is ridiculous!

Ravvau's post wasn't removed. It was edited. That's why the post numbers haven't changed.

Why is my last post ridiculous? Yukesam didn't want X posting in his thread. X's posts were removed. Problem solved. If you don't like the idea of her posts being deleted complain to yukesam not me. It's his thread and he wanted them deleted. Later he asked for the whole thread to be deleted.

Doesn't matter if administrator was not quick enough, or it doesn't matter if yukesam did react to protective on his videothread, it was all to be expected this would happen when HCF went to close to the truth about Expansions' agenda and about the inner relationships between Expansions and the Illuminati. 

X did the same provocative thing already 2 years ago at this forum. No matter how "anti-Swerdlow" she is or how "anti-Swerdlow" she may appear at HCF or other forums. Her behaviour of sabotaging HCF (and other forums) does fit well with the interests of Expansions and its controllers.

Fact is, X came in at HCF just at the critical moment when yukesam was busy to make a big step forward to reveal very important information and a good documentated videothread about the exposing of Expansions.

Yukesam came with fascinating new viewpoints and good analysis of Swerdlow's consultations to reveal the hot correlations between them and giving us the opportunity in thinking about new mind-control things like "mirrors", "mediums" and geographical/time-space alien technology.

the sabotaging by X is a key indication in considering yukesam came very close to the truth.

I apologize to admin for losing my cool and becoming overly critical. New day, better outlook.