Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukesam Discussion
i'd say yukesam had a great thing going with his lineup of vids. then suddenly he deletes everything cause of xanthas. who cares about all that? like that's anything to worry over. he was about to make several vids about the fake hyperspacecafe.. then everything stopped. god it's just so upsetting to know that S&J can party over the fact that yukesam had so much evidence, and then stopped. at least he could've left the old vids up. who cares about his arguements with xanthas. god like that even matters at all - who gives a sh_t

and then.. he talks about crying over it... god who cares!!

again.. i do wonder if he settled with expansions. i'd say he did, cause he just stopped

X has quit posting, so yukesam got what he wanted. I don't really understand why he's still not posting.

i think he got a bag o money from expansions. he stopped for no good reason

you could feel how the fervor of his 'quest' was getting very hot.. then it disappeared along with every vid. so obviously he was crucial to s&j's downfall

ugh,.. it makes me mad

at least this site is still up -- the site they hate

what is this? I'm biting my lip here...
you know what assumptions are deepseafish?

it's just my theory. sorry if you don't like it :)

This is pathetic.

I'm coming back and will re-post the videos. I can't watch this self sabotage going on in HCF anymore and this is not what I want to see happened here. And allow scumbags to laugh about it but now we will stick more closer with more respect to each others.

But my condition is unchanged. The certain number of votes of advanced members ( not any single member ) should able to ban a member like “X” from posting anymore. They can still read HCF but no longer able to post to intimidate people for no good reasons. And all members should acknowledge it that this applied to every members. And that it is explained in the beginning of the forum where all people could be reminded of this special rule.

But realistically, hey the vote will not happen because no one will try to do what member “X” did here and few will dare to try it only to be kicked out of here by other members.

Also like Octahedron suggested that no one should comment on my video thread so it is nothing but my videos without the interruption for the viewers but should have separate thread to talk about my videos. I think that's good idea.

So are you for my suggestion or against it folks?

" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Sounds good to me. What do you want done with your old video thread?

Richard Wrote:Sounds good to me. What do you want done with your old video thread?
You can just throw it away. I can re-post them in a new thread in the same spot. I also will post a second thread right underneath it where people can discuss and comment on my videos. I will post them all tomorrow so when people wake up in the State they will see it.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

Sounds good. Cool

Yes, good idea.

Maybe an extra thread for the comments on the videothread can be placed in the advanced section for the more sensitive discussions about it, so that this is not on Google.

So we have:

1) the videothread thread (public open section)

2) thread with general comments, compliments & simple discussions just below it (public open section)

3) thread with comments, brainstorms and deeper discussions which are more advanced and sensitive to help HCF members getting the bigger picture behind Expansions & the Illuminati (advanced section)

My suggestion for no. 3 is because I do expect (outer & inner) people will be triggered and activated when the discussions are coming closer to the truth about Expansions & the Illuminati. So, this thread can be used as a buffer of protection for HCF against programmed activated people from elsewhere who are triggered to sabotage HCF again.