Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukesam Discussion
Welcome back Yukesam :D I like your ideas!

Welcome back. I like that idea too.
:)

Octahedron Wrote:Yes, good idea.

Maybe an extra thread for the comments on the videothread can be placed in the advanced section for the more sensitive discussions about it, so that this is not on Google.

So we have:

1) the videothread thread (public open section)

2) thread with general comments, compliments & simple discussions just below it (public open section)

3) thread with comments, brainstorms and deeper discussions which are more advanced and sensitive to help HCF members getting the bigger picture behind Expansions & the Illuminati (advanced section)

My suggestion for no. 3 is because I do expect (outer & inner) people will be triggered and activated when the discussions are coming closer to the truth about Expansions & the Illuminati. So, this thread can be used as a buffer of protection for HCF against programmed activated people from elsewhere who are triggered to sabotage HCF again. 
I agree with you Octahedron and I see you later.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "

why are there two different sections apart from the public one?

what do i have to do to become an "advanced" member?

The advanced forum was setup for advanced discussions and sensitive discussions. The admin gives members access when he feels they're ready.

how about a 4th-level section for ultra-advanced?

and a 5th one for even heavier forum chatter & gossip

Quote:[user=1761]deepseafish[/user][user=1761]
[/user]
Does that stand for Oannes? Deep sea fish.

huh?

it's just a random name i made up

deepseafish Wrote:huh?

it's just a random name i made up
Oh sorry. But in ancient text deep sea fish is called Oannes. It's related also to Jona and whale story in the Bible. Well, coincidence.

deepseafish,

What is your agenda on this forum ?

[user=1761]deepseafish[/user] wrote:
Quote:why are there two different sections apart from the public one?

what do i have to do to become an "advanced" member?

[user=1761]deepseafish[/user] wrote:
Quote:how about a 4th-level section for ultra-advanced?

and a 5th one for even heavier forum chatter & gossip

I think you were already very familiar about this forum. Do I know you already ...?  icon_devil

BTW: you seem to be very focused and enthousiastically read all about the ins & outs of yukesam's videos, and you say you're not so familiar with Expansions ?  icon_irre