Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats love?
what is love to you?

Could you be more specific on what are you reffering to?

well i meant father and son but i really cant grasp what it is..

For me, it's a full feeling of being what I am and by sharing it with a special person, it multipyes, and creates a vast, infinite space of freedom of mind. :)
It's freedom, unconditional giving and not asking anything in return, creation... :)

There are many ways to love somebody, if you ask psychologists, but I wouldn't agree. Love is pretty much all the same,the only difference is in expressing it- through charity work, passion, raising a child etc.

Scarlet this is really wonderful, but not many enjoy such a relationship.
As for father-son that is a different issue.

Tyson, very interesting topic,

I can’t say about father/son, because I am not a son nor a father, but I can tell you that parent-child relationship is a test, and persistence is the key. I have two daughters, one is now an adult, and the energy must change once your child becomes an adult, you have to go through a challenging transition, and I think this is where many families get into difficulty.

As a parent you are the chosen ‘guide’ to that individual, and I just can’t put words to the love, it’s just too deep.

The question you both need to ask is what do you know about your father and what does he know about you?

Scarlet, that is a wonderful explanation of love, and true that many don’t have it, but some do.

Your description of love is beautiful Scarlet.

If i may be the odd one here.. But ive been thinking about this just recently. This does not always apply.. Just a different way of thinking about it.. so dont throw any bricks at me.... But in some way in this reality.....

Love is what you lack in yourself..........

that could be true

Tyson Wrote:that could be true

Tyson, you started this thread and is that all you have to say?, what is love to you? what are your views.