Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
David Icke
Ok, so I have my tickets to the Icke show, it is not until April, so a few months away but time goes fast, I just hope that he has that special guest!

I have just realized that this event is on Easter Saturday, which has me a little suspicious, as we all know what Easter is, and also one of the busiest times in Melbourne.

That is interesting. I suspect it was planned that way for an ulterior reason.

Richard Wrote:I imagine getting Icke’s endorsement has helped SS’s business a lot. A lot of people reads Icke’s site. Icke even has moderators on his forum making sure no one says anything bad about SS. What is strange is SS no longer has Icke’s ad on his site. They were displaying each others ads but SS quit doing that. It seems Icke is getting the short end of the stick in his deal with SS. That’s the way it usually goes when dealing with SS.
Quote:You might be surprised how many mods heavily question SS's motives, and his involvement with David now.  Again, I can't really talk about that, but I would say more dislike SS than those that trust him. 
Quote:As a mod on the DIF, I can't say I am comfortable with SS's involvement with DI now.
Quote:We do have a policy there to move any insulting threads towards ANY researcher (which sort of includes SS) out of the visible main forums.  Even though there are some who virtually all the mods think are complete disinfo. 
Quote:Icke's work like anything else you have to take a bit at a time and determine the truth of it.  I feel he is around 85% accurate, however I do not accept my own experiences and understandings at face value either, as I know I've not completely deprogramed, and have a number of imprinted memories that are nto my own, and of course the Illuminati is compartmentalized as well. 

Dark Eternal,

Do you mind elaborating on this. I' m not asking you to divulge  the memory but what you mean by imprinted and  the how and why of it and how you came to understand it for what you believe it is?

Darketernal Wrote:
Quote:You might be surprised how many mods heavily question SS's motives, and his involvement with David now.  Again, I can't really talk about that, but I would say more dislike SS than those that trust him. 
Quote:As a mod on the DIF, I can't say I am comfortable with SS's involvement with DI now.
Quote:We do have a policy there to move any insulting threads towards ANY researcher (which sort of includes SS) out of the visible main forums.  Even though there are some who virtually all the mods think are complete disinfo. 
Quote:Icke's work like anything else you have to take a bit at a time and determine the truth of it.  I feel he is around 85% accurate, however I do not accept my own experiences and understandings at face value either, as I know I've not completely deprogramed, and have a number of imprinted memories that are nto my own, and of course the Illuminati is compartmentalized as well. 

DE, 

I don’t read Icke’s forum much and I was going by what other people had told me. I had people tell me that their posts get deleted when they try and tell the truth about SS. I heard the same thing about Above Top Secret too. I kind of watch the posts here too about SS because it just causes to much trouble if he hears about it. I try to keep those discussions in this forum. 

I like Icke, I think he’s a good guy. I agree that he’s right about a lot of the stuff he talks about. My guess is Icke got involved with SS because he thought it would help his business if SS was endorsing him. He probably doesn’t have a clue that SS is a bad person. SS is a very good actor and fools many people. He even had me fooled awhile.

Darketernal, do you speak with Icke personally?

Astrojewels Wrote:Darketernal, do you speak with Icke personally?
No I do not.  The webmaster Sean speaks with him regularly in person, but I'm a mod so if I have a question for David regarding the forum, I go through Sean. 

Thanks for that.

Hey Darkternal,

Why no response?

icon_poke.......icon_2rollsmilieicon_2rollsmilie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video David Icke Fooling Almost Everyone Richard 0 329 04-09-2022, 01:28 AM
Last Post: Richard
Video David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Richard 3 1,060 07-06-2020, 08:41 AM
Video Shapeshifting Reptilian David Icke Richard 0 682 05-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Video Donald Marshall Exposes David Icke Richard 0 1,563 08-29-2019, 04:46 PM
  The Biggest Secret Of David Icke Breaking News 3 2,752 12-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Last Post: truthseekerjohn