Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You Remember Being Born?
first let me say, i have never forgotten being born...it was so traumatic, how could i have NOT remembered!

i do have a pre-birth memory=sitting at a table reading/writing something.i felt very determined because this was very important(whatever it was).

then i am seeing a hand(neither male or female) holding mine.i stare at the hand until i have to let go, to come here.i didnt want to forget the hand.i didnt want to let go.(this makes me cry as i type it)

=================================================

so i wake up..im in a place that is warm.i feel around me and find smooth walls...i am in here for so very long.the beginning was not bad at all.

i continually felt around me when i was awake, feeling for any difference on the walls.i remember swiping with my hands...i can still remember the feel of the fleshy walls, so smooth.

i slept alot...i was very very bored in there!(this makes me laugh as i was extremely bored)

at one point the heat got bad...i couldnt cool off and the only way to avoid the heat was to go to sleep.

i could see a faint red light sometimes and hear voices...but it was too garbled and soft to understand anything.my mother sang alot.

my back started hurting...i wanted to stretch out but i was cramped and couldnt move much.i remember my back hurting alot...if i could have cried i would, as such i tried to sleep to escape.

i kept feeling around me, nothing much else to do...one day i felt a spot, it was different.it had an indentation.

i put my finger in it and i guess my mother jumped or didnt like it.i figured out i was NOT to touch that spot...but i did anyway.i found the spot got bigger as time went on.

now the heat is getting to me, i cant sleep anymore and i cant get out.i dont know how much longer ill have to stay here.

my back hurt so much!

i felt for the spot...it was the only thing around me to give me something to focus on..the boredom was persisitent.(imagine a tiny baby being BORED! lol its true!)

i pushed it with my fingers and kept pushing it...it got noticable softer and bigger as time went on.

at one point i knew it was my way OUT! it was going to open up and let me out...i just had to wait until it was ready....the waiting was so long!

birth came...i felt the opening and it was actually an OPENING!i psuhed through again and again until it finally was wide enough...i had to get OUT!

birth happened  fast.

the fire was terrible! my whole body burned!

it was so painful going through this fire (squeezing?).

then i was out. and i went back to sleep because i was spent.i think i even heard my mother scream or cry out, but thats fuzzy.

i woke up as they were placing me on my belly...facedown but they laid me right on my face! i couldnt breathe! it took every ounce of energy to turn my face ever so slightly to the right, so i could get air through that side of my nose.i almost wasnt able to.

after a small amount of time, they woke me up and tried to feed me from a bottle.

i did not want a bottle, i wanted something else.they kept forcing the bottle between my lips but i refused it.my tummy hurt bad, but i tasted that stuff and it was AWFUL!it was NOT what i wanted!

when the pain became too intense, i DID drink it.it tasted very bad at first, but after a while, the taste became bearable and my tummy felt better.

(to this day i have some trouble with food and eating-i just dont care for it, but thats a subject in itself)

my father says i almost died when i was an infant.. the hospital had me in a crib under the window where the sunlight shone on me. (i was allergic to the sun then, he said).

my father said i was almost dead when he came to see me, he found several (10)diapers placed over the top of soiled diapers, (a nurse lost her job over the treatment i was given).he scooped me up and took me home while the nurses were arguing with him that he wasnt allowed.he told them i would die at home in his arms rather than alone in a crib.

i do remember that drive home, looking at him in the light from the dials of the trucks cab.hes amazed i remember it.

i slept alot after this point.i even remember dreams from those infant days.

over the years, i think about being born, so i DONT forget.ive asked people if they remember being born, but no one ever does.how can you forget something like that?thats what i want to know.

do any of you have birth memories?id love to hear them...

ive dealt with sleep paralysis all my life...at age 5 i asked my mother what was happening to me...i would get paralysed while drifting to sleep or even wake up in that state during the night.

she said it was just from being overtired ( ive never understood exactly what overtired really IS)...no one else in my family had this problem, so they didnt understand what i was talking about.

i didnt feel afraid it just took all my power to try and fight it, which i havent won very often.i would wake up exhausted.

it still happens, and two years ago, i felt two distinct presences outside my window.they had a light shining in through the window, our bed is under the window.i was in paralysis and i knew these two 'people' were outside the window looking in at us.freaky!

i couldnt wake up to tell my husband.i saw the light flash onto him and my mind screamed NO NOT HIM< TAKE ME.i was truly frightened for him.the light came back to me and i relaxed somewhat.then i blanked out. had thought they might have been burglars but they werent.

i also found a sound that happens when i go into paralysis...maybe it causes me to, i dont know.

i heard a sound like a high- pitched frequency...i had heard it every time but somehow it wasnt remembered until this one time.

this sound ALWAYS comes with the paralysis.so im listening to this sound and finding myself gong under, i fight back and start to wake up.in my minds eye, i can see a 'grey' sitting at a console, looking directly at me.he sees me see him and cranks up a dial.the frequency gets louder and i cant fight anymore.i am under.(i still wonder if this was my imagination or not)

now, i have no dealings with greys whatsoever, at least thats what i think.

ive seen the mantis ones in my dreams, and some human types with silver suits and red eyes...no other kinds i can remember.

================================================

since being born i had these visons in my head while drifting off to sleep...i see dots...black dots and white dots...they mesh and they live over top of each other.

one type of these tiny dots(tiny like atoms) are so far away they are endless.

the other type is close, here, on top of but inside the other...far away and very near together in one place.

all space and no space in one place.big and small together.

like two dimensions in one.there is so much space between the spots but they are so very close you cant get them any closer.

i understand if this doesnt make sense.

its so hard to describe this, i dont see it anymore...but i saw it every night for many many years...thats how i knew i was going to sleep.

i have pondered  these 'dots' for years...i havent for awhile now, until today.

does anyone have the slightest clue as to these dots?

Robin,

I loved your stories about your birth and this other post you have here on this thread. Thank you for sharing!!!

I would love to remember my own birth but unfortunately I don't. My parents have told me many times about my birth and my mom's pregnancy on a few occasions. While my mother was about to deliver me into this world, she had said that I was "stuck" in the womb or something. They couldn't get me out of there and had to use forceps. When I learned of that, I made a joke that maybe its why I'm so weird and maybe it makes sense that I wasn't ready for this world..that I didn't want to meet and greet it or that I would sometimes take a while to pull through. I am told I am a late bloomer.  My mom said that as soon as I was born, they gave me to my dad but I started crying cuz I guess I was scared of him or something or maybe I knew his energy and recognized him and was like"oh no not again!" j/k. The obstetrician was Jewish and his staff made a billing error on charging us for circumcision--my dad jokes about that. No it wasn't done on me lol!! My brother makes fun of me about that--he keeps joking that I'm adopted and he even teased that maybe my gender was changed at birth lol. Nah! Female all the way for me! :o)

My brother was born somewhere between 10 to 11 months after me in the following year and he was also delivered by the same obstretician that brought me here. Apparently, I wasn't there to see his arrival for obvious reasons. However, when my mother brought him home and showed him to me, I did something kind of amusing which gives clues to who I am as well as my relationship with others. I was one jealous toddler for as soon as I saw my brother for the first time, I slapped my mom on the face, walked away and didn't talk to her for a whole week. My mom said that the toddler me slapping her was actually quite amusing to her as she said she laughed. They said I used my left hand. Imagine a little toddler showing intense emotion and attempting to inflict violence? I praise her for not trying to make me and my brother jealous of each other as we were growing up--we were treated pretty much equally by her. No worries about how I relate to my brother--he is my advisor and we amuse each other along the way--yes sometimes we have our tiffs but thats normal sibling rivalr/dominance. :o)

My earliest memories of childhood were when I was blabbering in my crib and my brothers crib was adjacent to mine. My dad came in and told me to keep quiet so I stopped blabbering. Another time I was in my crib and I threw/hurled some toys over onto my brothers crib while he was in it lol. A third earlier memory was when I stood tall in my crib and my dad walked in the room and told me something. I have many more but basically I think they stem from when I was around the latter part of my first year or early part of second year of age and able to walk and talk. My developmental psych professor from two semesters ago said that babies don't really hold onto memories of birth and that most people start remembering when they are around 2-3 years of age sometimes later.Its more likely for people to remember when they were 5 years of age or something. *Shrugs*.

I also experienced sleep paralysis quite often from childhood..even thought some things were watching me while I slept. I think I must have felt them because I would run to my parents room whenever I started to feel scared. I also used to see lights on my windows...I became more aware of them when we moved homes...but I thought that the lights were due to the security cars(which were in white trucks/vans lol or even in cars) driving around our home and neighborhood. There in one of the threads/forums, I posted my connections to this--regarding the closet in my room,etc.

I think I know what your experience is....but it would be irresponsible of me to just assume and tell you.

peace

purple parrot, it sounds like you didnt have a good initial meeting with your little brother...whack!

thats funny!

id like to hear about your closet story...

do you still get sleep paralysis?is there a tool here to keep this from happening?

===================================================

let me tell you some more...

there is a reoccurring dream i kept having while little...

a wall of colors, but these colors are like electrical, moving, alive.

they are vertical stripes of colors, all colors, but not in a rainbow fashion.

i know i can go through it...or go up and around forever, never going inside.

i havent stepped through yet.

ive been looking for the answer to this one=what is this wall?

do you have any ideas?

================================================

purple you can tell me what you think...its not presumptious to go ahead and state what you think.im all ears!

I do remember piercing and tearing down massive sections of some thin, hard white chamber

I remember the sound of being inside the womb and then emerging into the Physical Reality of Earth.I have always feared being a Human Being which is why i have not really lived my life properly up until now and also because of immense Self Hatred and a severe lack of Self Worth.

how are things for you now?

chromed,  thank you very much...its amazing i can find others who remember something too.:D

now, have any of you ever looked in the mirror and thought, that is NOT me?

its happened my ENTIRE life.:eek:

i get a glance of myself in the mirror and to this very day, im stunned at the reflection.its pleasant enough but it is NOT the real me.

do you guys know what i mean?:ninja:

i know i have a name and robin is the one i have to use in this life...but i have yet to hear my real name.:discust:

i look in the mirror and KNOW this is not my real body.

but i get to use it while here and i like it well enough.:thumbsup:

the reflection of my face puzzles me....it still happens to this day....ill see myself and wont recognize my own face for the first few moments.

part of me is angered by being in this body...i dont know why.Angry

so, i tend to steer clear of the mirror.i use it only when i have to.

i wondered over the years what my problem was and i  think im getting to understand why now, after all this time.

i have to wonder if anyone else has ever felt this way and from my own research, i have only found one person who had trouble with his 'reflection'...and he believes he is  alien.

thank you for your replies...:cool2:

The posts on this subject have been fascinating as I can't recall this question being asked of me before.   I don't remember being born - my earliest vivid memory is from about 16-18 months at the doctor's surgery for a vaccination (my mother verified the happenings and descriptions many years ago as she could not believe I would remember anything from before age 3 or so).  Perhaps we don't usually remember birth consciously as it was most likely very traumatic.

As regards my image in the mirror,  when I was young I used to feel really awful inside when I looked,  but eventually I put this down to just low self-esteem.  Sometimes when I was concentrating on looking at something I felt like I was inside myself peering out over a windowsill, like a child on tiptoes - also sometimes I felt really tall and far from the ground and sometimes really short and close to the ground.  I never asked anyone else if they had these type of feelings in case they thought I was weird (oh well, "if the cap fits, wear it").  Maybe all of us are the normal ones! 

I have a close friend who has often experienced sleep paralysis, she finds it quite unsettling, but I have never felt it.

I was gonna post a couple of days ago how i dont like to look in a mirror.  Maybe im a vampire, guess i dont want to look in the mirror and not see nothing!  eek   Symbolism there. 

Hi there Robin.I hope you are well. I am doing okay although i wish we could create a social club where all of us could meet in person. That would be great. Living in Internet Land is very strange sometimes. I so badly want this world to change and the pain for Humanity to stop and yet i feel billions of Souls all on their journeys and people are just going round in circles all of the time. I am moving forward and feel very good these days although i am overweight and living here in London in the UK, i actually feel alone in a city of 8 million people!Everyone seemse dumbed down by the Chemtrailing and ELF Transmissions these days and i see people who look like they are in a dream. It is very surreal indeed!