Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
I know an energy healer who has the ability to do deprogramming from a level I have never read about or yet seen.
If any is interested in speaking with him let me know and I would provide the necessary information.
Best wishes

Well according to Stewart I have Monarch, new world religion, greenstar, sexual ritual, dragonfly and scorpio programming to name a few! Ive read 13 cubes but didn't really see anything that connected much with me. The only thing that has really bothered me a great deal for the last few years is that I started having panick attacks . This has been a real pain in the butt for me. Never experienced anything like it in my life before. I can't drive much anymore and I'm frozen scared of hights. This is making life real complecated at times :?

There are other people out there that have knowledge on programming, yet I personally would not endorse any person because I believe that being ‘specifically’ programmed is more about a journey of independence and self discovery. I do like the site ‘educate yourself’ there is a great deal of informative knowledge and experiences written, yet there is also many things written that do not make sense to me!

Finding out that you are programmed begins a journey of is it true? And if it is what do I do?

Craig says he recognizes some of the characteristics of programming, but the problem is that each program must enter the personality and not the other way around, however eventually the personality can become the program.

Angel says that she does not feel any connection, so have you been told that you have these programs in order for you to believe you do? Is this why you are feeling anxious and having panic attacks, or it could be that you are programmed in this way and now your conscious mind is accepting it.

When it is accepted that you are programmed for a specific purpose it can make your life worse, because you begin to find answers to why and it can be a very daunting journey.

The problem is not that Stewart is the only person that has knowledge, the problem is that Stewart is the only person people believe and never question! So it is not a journey of self discovery it is you being told and not allowed to question, and please I do not want this topic to be about him, it is about programming.

Once you find out that you are or maybe programmed, read read read as much as you can, go on a mission to find as much out as possible, and the best teacher is YOU, because you will never give yourself false answers…

Astrojewels Wrote:Angel says that she does not feel any connection, so have you been told that you have these programs in order for you to believe you do? Is this why you are feeling anxious and having panic attacks, or it could be that you are programmed in this way and now your conscious mind is accepting it.

I do not feel any connections to the stories people wrote in 13 cube by people with the same types of programming. I explained to Stewart that the programming he told me I have do not seem to match with my life experience. Example of the scorpion programming. The story told in his book doesn't even closely match anything I've experienced.  He's response was that maybe they were not activated yet...well I'm no spring chicken, 40, so if not now when ;-)

I have asked myself the same question Astrojewels. I do not have the answer yet.

your reply has not come through angel..

Do you see it now ?

angel Wrote:
Astrojewels Wrote:Angel says that she does not feel any connection, so have you been told that you have these programs in order for you to believe you do? Is this why you are feeling anxious and having panic attacks, or it could be that you are programmed in this way and now your conscious mind is accepting it.
  I do not feel any connections to the stories people wrote in 13 cube by people with the same types of programming. I explained to Stewart that the programming he told me I have do not seem to match with my life experience. Example of the scorpion programming. The story told in his book doesn't even closely match anything I've experienced.  He's response was that maybe they were not activated yet...well I'm no spring chicken, 40, so if not now when ;-) I have asked myself the same question Astrojewels. I do not have the answer yet.
Angel, I think Astrojewels means the reply to your question has not manifested itself yet. I also had a consult with Stewart and  was told I had Greenstar, Endtimes, Sexual Ritual, Astral Vessel, Moon Child (he called it in utero demonization), New World Religion, Twinning and  Animal alters programming. I'm also terrified of heights. Can't look down when on an escalator. There's a post called signs of mind control:  http://www.hyperspacecafe.com/forum15/3690.html  Check it out.  BTW, I also didn't see a connection in the 13 cubed book examples.. nor in the "reality of sexuality" book. Stewart recommended I read both to understand the programming he sees in me.  I don't recognize the stuff in my life, at least I'm not aware of it going on, but it would explain strange family background/history and why my life is the way it is. At least, I think it does.:?

I like your sunset/heart!

I can relate to a lot from 13 cubed and I recognize stuff in others as well. I have a lot of the same programs you, angel, mentioned. What you wrote seems strange to me.

I have very much noticed the programming and my life has been very much affected by this, but I also have an entity attached to me. (sounds crazy:?). It has been very manipulative and actually, I have not mentioned this but it has been making things/the programming seem worse than it actually is. That is something I noticed recently.

I do not think things are as solid as swerdlow portrays it. Monica mentioned somewhere that programming is really an illusion. I can see how someone could say that.

I have to say though that many of the cases covered in the book you mentioned seems a little severe to me. I have greenstar but the australians case was very wild in my eyes.

Writing this I got pressure on the ears and dizzyness. I then felt blank, and sad. Still pressure.

--

Actually had a panic attack myself just now:(
Perhaps the day and the 13 number is having effect..

Astrojewels Wrote:The problem is not that Stewart is the only person that has knowledge, the problem is that Stewart is the only person people believe and never question! So it is not a journey of self discovery it is you being told and not allowed to question, and please I do not want this topic to be about him, it is about programming.
Come to think of it, reading "13 cubed" scared me and  the initial consult shocked me, I thought, "is this why I can't die"? Not that I haven't tried, I was very suicidal as a teenager and in my early 20s; I felt very old like in my 30s at 16 - that's ancient for a teenager! I remember reaching my 18th birthday and feeling doomed, realizing that everything is wrong - our  world, our reality - now what? I wanted to leave the planet, into another universe, another plane. Definitely felt I belonged elsewhere. I felt that this is a prison planet ...I felt trapped. Looking back I suppose that was me becoming aware of being entrapped in something - the matrix cube?

I had a similar period at that age:) I became very destructive. I was reading the signs of mind control thread a moment ago and I once again stumbled upon words from Jewels that saved my day:)  I am very grateful for you being here:D

Going through my computer last night I cleaned it up as I have not done in a long time. I noticed when finding some files that the date I found stewarts information was february 6th. Around there. I think I knew about the programming before I read about it. I wrote a bunch to try to explain that, but I always write to much..

It is like a one year anniversary for me right now:)

Also interesting to hear about you craig, karen and angel. I was wondering if I was the only one with this kind of programming. Not that we have the same, but the amount of programs.

One of the reasons why I might have been more influenced is that I can be very mutable and sensitive. I guess I am very sensitive. I also get very easily influenced by things, I get totally weird around music. I dont listen to anything anymore:?

In my consultation stewart phrased it as programming related to..those specific programs. So I guess it's not standalone separate programs.. Just different functions.. But I am no expert.