Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
(12-02-2011, 06:47 AM)Octahedron Wrote: Agreed with Richard & Jacaranda,

Don't forget expansions gets also its dedicated information and secret knowledge by illuminati agencies and their illuminati contacts, which are still not so easy to access elsewhere, even not for the best conspiracy researchers.

A part of their marketing strategy (or better said: timing of manipulations) is planned by the illuminati agencies, when SJ are not 100% aware of that part.
As far as I can tell, and from what I have been told, the Swerdlows are absolute slaves to their handlers. This means they will blabber their nonsense believing in it to be true, whereas it is being fed to them subconsciously.

Some posts Yukesam made in September that bear repeating.

- yukesam - 09-21-2011 12:28 AM
Quote:Free Wrote:Thanks for your postings Yukesam, and remember, there are other forces at work on this planet than the Swerdlows. Just be who you are!
Stewart was and still is "re-usable ritual mediums" and the ritual medium is almost same as Ritual sacrifice just that he is re-usable not like the batteries that you throw away when its energy power is drained out. And that's what makes Stewart special and that's the reason he can still work for the secret government of very important project.

And ritual medium is actually an antenna or mirror of the frequencies in different realms and in simultaneous existences. We all receive and feel those waves of frequencies breaking out in different days of the year and in different events ( private & public) that happening around us all year long.

But these ritual mediums amplify those frequencies and these frequencies are simply the energies in the thin air as well as the information that could be manipulated. Also there are different ritual mediums to retrieve or amplify specific frequencies.

Stewart is a multi-purpose medium that does good job for them. He know their handlers need him no matter what so he is confident that he has a good place reserved for him when sh*t is going down but same time he doesn't like what he is doing because of his own bad memories of the whole thing and used that part of emotion to play the pity party to control his audience. It really is a bad cycles of deception.

These ritual mediums must maintain different sexual practices regularly to maintain their ability as a good ritual medium. Without these sexual practices though, their performance as ritual medium diminish fast. There is a good reason he go around the world having sex with his clients. It's a little rabbit (male or female) supper for him each time to fill his ritual capacity.

A ritual medium is a MIRROR that you can tab in to see and observe its handlers intentions and agendas.

Of course there are a lot more forces and different agendas in making but do you think I will pass this opportunity to observe this particular MIRROR that happened to be high rank and is being used by the secret government? ( government of no borders)

Unlike other disinfo events and people that you can focus on to learn or investigate something ( this something covers vast subjects and areas BTW), these mirrors can give you much more details and clear visions if you can stand there to pick it up from them.

PS: Thanks for all your support and YOU'ALL are my handlers lol ( a figure of speech of course)

- yukesam - 09-21-2011 12:51 AM

This advanced mind control techniques the secret government working on with Stewart ( and the similar sources and figures around the world with totally different appearance – unique in its own ways than expansions per say) which is in the final stage of detail tuning will be used to program people and then send them to different planets, e.g. super earth, as their slaves. Of course they wouldn’t think they are slaves instead they would think they are chosen people. We are talking about the whole new kinds of CULT, folks :D

In this time of the age, more you try to save your own ass in the name of family or the sake of love one will be the one that most vulnerable. This whole thing is experiment and nothing to be scared of becasue whether you believe or remember it, you have your own take in this experiment. Take charge on your own damn experiment folks.

Honey badger is crazy today!

Don't forget expansions gets also its dedicated information and secret knowledge by illuminati agencies and their illuminati contacts, which are still not so easy to access elsewhere, even not for the best conspiracy researchers.
It doesn't sound like you're agreeing with Jac and I. What kind of secret info that's true do you think expansions has published that isn't available elsewhere?

(12-02-2011, 12:24 PM)Richard Wrote:

It doesn't sound like you're agreeing with Jac and I. What kind of secret info that's true do you think expansions has published that isn't available elsewhere?
I've reread the last posts, let me elaborate:

I agree with Jac in his forelast post 8:28 AM and I agree with you in your last post in the sense it is dangerous to use or refer SJ as direct sources. I disagree with you SJ steal most of their information. When information is available elsewhere it doesn't mean they stole it. To me it is possible they "steal" some little things or violate copyrights for practical reasons, however they seem to me clever enough to only trust on their very high illuminati connections input for the hot information.

i.e. If you look at the DVD's about Mind-control & Programming, I have come to the conclusion they were correct in their technical descriptions in many cases, although the cure they gave is often very bad to very dangerous. Technical info & very deep details which I have never found elsewhere.

Other examples for me are their detailed information about sexuality, rituals & DNA. That info generally is excellent & unique and I am pretty sure SJ got that info from the Illuminati, only.

Don't underestimate the illuminati, SJ got first hand information from their handlers; so they don't have to steal that. The Illuminati want to be sure Expansions is giving the hottest information (correct things & false things) to their customers exactly the way as they want to. They tell what SJ have to tell.

I disagree with Jac's last post; SJ are being handled, yes; but that's something other thing then being enslaved or 100% fed subconsciously; I doubt SJ are full time mind-controlled, they are aware enough to know what they are doing.

This shows up how dangerous they really are.

BTW: Elizabeth, good you repeat that post of Y; S is aware about his handlers.

It reminds me also about the clips about S in Korea when he was targeted (via implants or transmissions or so; it was told in the videothread by Y).

(12-02-2011, 04:39 PM)Octahedron Wrote: i.e. If you look at the DVD's about Mind-control & Programming, I have come to the conclusion they were correct in their technical descriptions in many cases, although the cure they gave is often very bad to very dangerous. Technical info & very deep details which I have never found elsewhere.

Other examples for me are their detailed information about sexuality, rituals & DNA. That info generally is excellent & unique and I am pretty sure SJ got that info from the Illuminati, only.
I haven't read anything that's true in his books that can't be found in Fritz Springmeir's books.

There is quite a difference for me between FS books and S' DVDs & books. And then the illuminati of Fritz are not the illuminati of S.

The technical explanations of F are sometimes true and sometimes I've found them to be false; and often to vague and to general; very confusive.

the things of S are much better explained and documented for me, very in detail, and when technology is concerned they are far ahead of FS' ones.

also, the electronic mind-control documentation of S is difficult to compare with others, if they are to find at all.

there are books of Nick Begich, Jerry Smith, Jim Keith or Peter Moon himself c.s. and so; however they are not complete.

with the documentation completed of that of S, people are much more able to see the big picture also with technical explanations.

That's my personal experience.

If someone knows a book where the things of S are also explained so in technical details like S did in his DVDs & books about mind-control & programming I would like to know of course (aha maybe that of White Wolf, but that tells again who he is)

The way Stewart's info. is presented reminds me of a pot boiler. It's accessible enough for an untechnical mind to grasp. There's plenty of lurid, sci. fi. material that's allegedly true, and the books are fascinating with much detail that I haven't encountered elsewhere (including the Springmeir material).

The DVD's are another story--often very boring with bits of audience heckling/interruption. Who's to say that his illuminati upline doesn't have a stable of writers to bang out the books and materials in their Expansions Publishing Co.

Janet's writings have come about from her programmed New Age/Old Age metaphysics. SHE HAS BOUGHT THE FARM WITH THIS INFO. and believes her material down to her core.

White Wolf's material is literally mind blowing--and I had never encountered the the details specific to his training before. The $1,000,000 question we need to be asking ourselves is:

WHY DOES THE ILLUMINATI/ALIEN GROUP BEHIND THESE SPECIFICALLY PROGRAMMED (HIGHLY VALUABLE SLAVES) WANT US, THE PUBLIC, TO KNOW THEIR INNER MACHINATIONS--through this info? We know it isn't for our health. We KNOW they don't have our best interests at heart. We also know that it isn't about money--(for the S's it probably is, but not the agency they answer to.)

When Stewart held a conference in '93 (?) in order to gather the Monarchs together to shore up their programming, he didn't try to disguise the fact that he was working for the CIA. 'The agency' wanted him to help the aging monarchs function better.

If what Yukesam wrote (above) is the shadow group's future agenda for humanity or a "special" "elite" slice of humanity, then they would need some level of complicity or will ("I DO") cooperation from the "victims" or "volunteers." Just about as much complicity or cooperation that the Swerdlow's give to their uplines...(UNBRIDLED COOPERATION!) Yukesam is right, they have to feel like they are the chosen people! Hey, it worked on the Jews for 10,000 years! This partly answers the "Swerdlows aren't mind controlled all the time so therefore they are aware of their part in the deception" question somewhat. Yes, in fact they ARE aware AND: 1) The end justifies the means 2) And they are SO VERY special and "choosen" -- explains Janet's haughty superior attitude and Stewart's self satisfied smirk. 3) And they are profounding, deeply mind controlled and abused humans from babyhood to childhood to adulthood...in a way, ALL BETS ARE OFF in the integrity department. It's tragic, but prisons are full of abused children, our hallowed halls of power are full of them too...heck the whole planet is a study in the never ending cycle of abuse. This is not to let them off the hook or to suggest a let-up in bringing them to justice. Stewart mentioned in the "Diaries of a Monarch" that it was always a struggle to have a specific identity or specific loyalty because his DNA came from SO MANY origins...more than normal.

(12-02-2011, 05:57 PM)Octahedron Wrote: There is quite a difference for me between FS books and S' DVDs & books. And then the illuminati of Fritz are not the illuminati of S.
The main difference I see is Fritz's material is filtered through his Christian beliefs. If you ignore that part the basics are there.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Illuminati of Fritz are not the Illuminati of S. As far as I can tell Fritz isn't working for the Illuminati and Stew is.

Richard Wrote:The main difference I see is Fritz's material is filtered through his Christian beliefs. If you ignore that part the basics are there.

Fritz likely has to follow an agenda to focus on the conservative Christians;

Quote:

I'm not sure what you mean by the Illuminati of Fritz are not the Illuminati of S. As far as I can tell Fritz isn't working for the Illuminati and Stew is.
Fritz uses a different list of family names as S.

To me they Fritz & S are both Illuminati agents, from different parties;

Any person who is allowed to write about mentioning the elite and their mind-control ways is connected to illuminati for me.

Elizabeth, your post put the nail on my head or in my heart Icon_2thumbs

Elizabeth Wrote:WHY DOES THE ILLUMINATI/ALIEN GROUP BEHIND THESE SPECIFICALLY PROGRAMMED (HIGHLY VALUABLE SLAVES) WANT US, THE PUBLIC, TO KNOW THEIR INNER MACHINATIONS--through this info? We know it isn't for our health. We KNOW they don't have our best interests at heart. We also know that it isn't about money--(for the S's it probably is, but not the agency they answer to.)

(THE PUBLIC, or a CERTAIN PART of the PUBLIC, like US.)

I've not figured out this yet. It is not easy to figure this out, I think.

Often after brainstorming, I think it has to do with to create certain human groups which are able to surpass general mind-control technology, so they can be used for higher parts of the global agendas.

Maybe there is also some spiritual & technology test in it, a test for monitoring the borderline of free will and programming; and to develop better technology for manipulating will and belief in different applications & aspects.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,825 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,395 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM