Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
(12-03-2011, 08:16 AM)Octahedron Wrote: Fritz likely has to follow an agenda to focus on the conservative Christians;

Fritz uses a different list of family names as S.

To me they Fritz & S are both Illuminati agents, from different parties;

Any person who is allowed to write about mentioning the elite and their mind-control ways is connected to illuminati for me.
I agree they are programmed from different parties but I don't think Fritz is still working for them because they keep locking him up on fabricated charges. That tells me they're trying to silence him.

I know, or maybe just the reverse: to put him in jail will attract new attention to his books.

Depends if his books are forbidden or not.

His books are only available at a few bookstores. Locking him up could go 2 ways depending how a person views it. Some people could see him as a bad guy because of that and lose interest in his books.

But the hard-core "dog with a bone types like us"...you know, the kind of folks who have the ability to CRACK THIS COSMIC EGG RIGHT OPEN...will be more intrigued if it looks like he's one of us, a truthseeker being put in the slammer.

Once a handler...always a handler. Unfortunately, once a specifically programmed person, always a specifically mind controlled person; and in the case of WW: once an elite super assassin, always an elite super assassin.

Forever and always...the BEST WAY TO SILENCE someone still remains--the obvious cure...and since they have ABSOLUTELY NO ETHICAL QUAMS with employing this cure...we can safely assume that he's here to SPREAD THE WORD!

(12-03-2011, 08:43 AM)Octahedron Wrote: Elizabeth, your post put the nail on my head or in my heart Icon_2thumbs

Elizabeth Wrote:WHY DOES THE ILLUMINATI/ALIEN GROUP BEHIND THESE SPECIFICALLY PROGRAMMED (HIGHLY VALUABLE SLAVES) WANT US, THE PUBLIC, TO KNOW THEIR INNER MACHINATIONS--through this info? We know it isn't for our health. We KNOW they don't have our best interests at heart. We also know that it isn't about money--(for the S's it probably is, but not the agency they answer to.)

(THE PUBLIC, or a CERTAIN PART of the PUBLIC, like US.)

I've not figured out this yet. It is not easy to figure this out, I think.

Often after brainstorming, I think it has to do with to create certain human groups which are able to surpass general mind-control technology, so they can be used for higher parts of the global agendas.

Maybe there is also some spiritual & technology test in it, a test for monitoring the borderline of free will and programming; and to develop better technology for manipulating will and belief in different applications & aspects.

[Image: icon_glassball.gif]
Bravo Octa, Bravo! I think so too. I'd WELCOME a "grain-in-the-sand" BRAIN STORMING session on that one question!

We need to also look at the type of people they seem to be attracting into their cult. I've said it before somewhere that cults in general are very unidirectional entities...They have a purpose and they know the type of people that they want to target. AND THEY ARE NOT RUNNING A CHARITY FOR THE NEEDY, POOR, INDIGENT, MENTALLY ILL or IMPAIRED. In other words, they're selfish diabolical, usually evilly-inspired (ET) takers/moochers who want the BEST, BEST, BEST people they can find. Preferably, Rich, Educated, Attractive, Healthy etc.

So, we can also safely say they want ELITE people. (And they will flatter the sh*t out of them, bow and scrape, f*ck 'em and whatever the hell else they need to do to reel 'em in!) AND THEY WANT THESE ELITE people to WANT to cooperate and work the program.

The most subtle point that I want to make...and yes, I still have one...(lol) IZ that of Willful consent. We know evil has been tirelessly after some sparkle source material from us...in fact, they've been driven half witless to try and grab it to keep ginning up the matrix. What if, they've found a way to squeeze more booze out of the ginmill? (As Yukesam mentioned with Stewart's battery analogy). NOW, DISCUSS AMONGST YOURSELVES...Q3, if you're reading, I always value your opinion. Dodgy I want some answers damn it!

(12-03-2011, 02:03 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: But the hard-core "dog with a bone types like us"...you know, the kind of folks who have the ability to CRACK THIS COSMIC EGG RIGHT OPEN...will be more intrigued if it looks like he's one of us, a truthseeker being put in the slammer.

Once a handler...always a handler. Unfortunately, once a specifically programmed person, always a specifically mind controlled person; and in the case of WW: once an elite super assassin, always an elite super assassin.

Forever and always...the BEST WAY TO SILENCE someone still remains--the obvious cure...and since they have ABSOLUTELY NO ETHICAL QUAMS with employing this cure...we can safely assume that he's here to SPREAD THE WORD!
Spread what word? What is he intentionally saying that is leading people astray?

Elizabeth Wrote:[Image: icon_glassball.gif]
Bravo Octa, Bravo! I think so too. I'd WELCOME a "grain-in-the-sand" BRAIN STORMING session on that one question!
Eilizabeth, thank you !Smile , maybe something for the advanced section ?

Quote:We need to also look at the type of people they seem to be attracting into their cult. I've said it before somewhere that cults in general are very unidirectional entities...They have a purpose and they know the type of people that they want to target. AND THEY ARE NOT RUNNING A CHARITY FOR THE NEEDY, POOR, INDIGENT, MENTALLY ILL or IMPAIRED. In other words, they're selfish diabolical, usually evilly-inspired (ET) takers/moochers who want the BEST, BEST, BEST people they can find. Preferably, Rich, Educated, Attractive, Healthy etc.

So, we can also safely say they want ELITE people. (And they will flatter the sh*t out of them, bow and scrape, f*ck 'em and whatever the hell else they need to do to reel 'em in!) AND THEY WANT THESE ELITE people to WANT to cooperate and work the program.

interesting, maybe also looking for some DNA characteristics (thus = soul characteristics) ..?

and ..yes, and they generally want people who search for spiritual answers, for truth, they want people who are questioning the current global situation.

Quote:The most subtle point that I want to make...and yes, I still have one...(lol) IZ that of Willful consent. We know evil has been tirelessly after some sparkle source material from us...in fact, they've been driven half witless to try and grab it to keep ginning up the matrix. What if, they've found a way to squeeze more booze out of the ginmill? (As Yukesam mentioned with Stewart's battery analogy). NOW, DISCUSS AMONGST YOURSELVES...Q3, if you're reading, I always value your opinion. Dodgy I want some answers damn it!

Elizabeth, a 3rd option or Q3 could be the illuminati do know they are powerless, they only have the power because we give attention to them. Agents like SJ, Icke, Alex Jones, WW etc. only do feed the idea illuminati are representing something powerful, so with this propaganda they steal subconscious energy from our life, which causes fear which they need as their fuel for existence.

False idea, the illuminati are NOTHING, they have NO spiritual power. We allow them to intrude our imagination with the idea they have power. In fact their souls have lost all abilities in the very past, that's why they are dependent on rituals, ceremony and mind-control because their souls are spiritually burnt out & useless. Most people are not aware of this.

They illuminati, teach us some spiritual truths and advanced knowledge like SJ do, rightfully (altough not complete); so with this and the illuminati having all powers idea, they plan to piggyback on our spiritual awareness and development, to maintain the status quo.

We don't have to reject their spiritual and advanced teachings when they are in someway sometimes correctly teached by them, we have to reject we need people like SJ, Icke etc who sold their souls for the idea of telling the illuminati are powerful and have to be resisted. The illuminati are desperate for acknowledgement the way their agents like SJ tell us, so this way they can control the status quo also at spiritual level in an indirect way.

We just have our hibernating souls, that is sufficient as property; and we have to awake them and we have to learn how to regain all original abilities of our souls, then we have to learn in cooperation with our free will in line with the correct spiritual attitude how to use our soul abilities; that's it.

We need to be conscious of our soul powers & abilities, and we have to learn how to use them; where the illuminati & their agents do NOT have any soul power/ability.

Octa, very interesting points to consider. And another one is that perhaps a dark faction's hand has been forced and they realize that they need to get this hidden information out sooner than later. They still want to mind control people and actually need the programmed people to be the mouthpieces and role models of the ruler's values.

Richard, Strew's spreading his agency's propaganda and Fritz is revealing the formerly hidden methodologies of specific mind control then embraces the Christian religion.

I don't know why this information is being "allowed" to circulate into the public. (tptb) want us to know about it though. Their truther mouthpieces are protected,

(12-04-2011, 01:22 AM)Elizabeth Wrote: Richard, Strew's spreading his agency's propaganda and Fritz is revealing the formerly hidden methodologies of specific mind control then embraces the Christian religion.
Just because someone believes in the Christian religion doesn't automatically make them a disinfo agent. Here in the US you are either a atheist or religious. There is very few people like us that believe in creation without religion. Fritz just doesn't know the full truth about our reality.

Good point Richard about Fritz not knowing the full truth about our reality. (I almost don't care at this point if he's aware or unaware of his complicity about revealing their inner workings...the fact of the matter is that the Genie's out of the bottle and the illuminati seem to want the info. out!) The Christian bit never bothered me about Fritz's material like it has some people. Humans are hardwired to grab at some comfort or belief system while staring down the evil abyss. Stew doesn't have all the answers either, as much as he'd like to claim that he does--he just regurgitates what they feed him. And, Stew, is a sleaze who in-between being "jacked" into alters is FULLY aware of being on their payroll!

My focus has shifted to the "bigger players" in the game. I see Stewart, Janet, DI, AJ, Fritz as pawns. Our answers will come from trying to study the motivations of the manipulators through observation of their slaves/pawns. We, by being able to step back and analyze them **ALL** can spot trends, factions, agendas and a whole host of other snake-pit machinations. Then we can post this stuff and warn people.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT, BUT WE DO HAVE THE ANALYTICAL ABILITY HERE AT HCF TO DO THIS! PP is singlehandedly plugging away on revealing a 4th Reicht emergent cult, "Dugpas--with spokesperson David Lynch." props to PP!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,824 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,393 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM