Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yukesam Discussion
Octahedron Wrote:deepseafish,

What is your agenda on this forum ?

deepseafish came in oct 2nd, in 19 posts, 10 posts are very sophisticated regarding Expansions and yukesam's videos.

And then ... deepseafish's remarks about iqhunk are to much overkill and why are his deep concerns about Xanthas in relation to yukesam so very well detailed .....?

icon_devil

deepseafish Wrote:i'd say yukesam had a great thing going with his lineup of vids. then suddenly he deletes everything cause of xanthas. who cares about all that? like that's anything to worry over. he was about to make several vids about the fake hyperspacecafe.. then everything stopped. god it's just so upsetting to know that S&J can party over the fact that yukesam had so much evidence, and then stopped. at least he could've left the old vids up. who cares about his arguements with xanthas. god like that even matters at all - who gives a sh_t

and then.. he talks about crying over it... god who cares!!

again.. i do wonder if he settled with expansions. i'd say he did, cause he just stopped

this is even more overkill for being a new member just at HCF for 3 days. And writing in S&J terms, ......

even for me, this level of investigation is an effort I can not make easy, .... 

I bet Janet will be desperate for somebody doing this kind of work for her......icon_devil.

thanks inspector

it's not complex. i'm not into their exercises, but i find the ex-followers of their cult interesting [what they have to say]. it's fun to watch.

and my agenda? to read posts

and -- my comments on the 4th & 5th extra forums were a joke

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:[b][user=13]Octahedron[/user]
And then ... deepseafish's remarks about iqhunk are to much overkill

no they're not

i thought they were funny as hell

Quote:[b][user=13]Octahedron[/user] and why are his deep concerns about Xanthas in relation to yukesam so very well detailed .....?

all you gotta do is follow the sequence of discussion. any lurker will do that

deepseafish Wrote:[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote:[user=13]Octahedron[/user]
And then ... deepseafish's remarks about iqhunk are to much overkill

no they're not

i thought they were funny as hell

Quote:[user=13]Octahedron[/user] and why are his deep concerns about Xanthas in relation to yukesam so very well detailed .....?

all you gotta do is follow the sequence of discussion. any lurker will do that
I am a very senior member here; and even I had problems in following the sequence of discussion about it.  The sequence was for months. Not for lurkers !

icon_indy  noticed, thanks for replying onto the hot potatoes I was throwing in the air.

hot potatoes? so they say that in spain?

i can't help it if you're crippled and are too defective to follow an internet thread

deepseafish Wrote:thanks inspector

it's not complex. i'm not into their exercises, but i find the ex-followers of their cult interesting [what they have to say]. it's fun to watch.

It sounds to me you're speaking against yourself all the way here.

What kind of jokes else, can we expect from you ?

You are to focused on the yukesam discussion in a way I would never expect from a new member.  You write as if you're following this forum for months. You just came in here on october 2nd and the first thing you did was trying to break the reputation of yukesam.

and then suddenly you write, you like his videothreads .....

Quote:
deepseafish Wrote:thanks inspector

It sounds to me you're speaking against yourself all the way here.

What kind of jokes else, can we expect from you ?

You are to focused on the yukesam discussion in a way I would never expect from a new member.  You write as if you're following this forum for months. You just came in here on october 2nd and the first thing you did was trying to break the reputation of yukesam.

and then suddenly you write, you like his videothreads .....

because he was making vids, then quit.

i didn't know why, but he told me in another thread

keep going, octo

Hi Octa,

You surprise me alot these days Octaman! But I appreciate it very much LOL~ Hey let's give a little slack to deepsea. He/she seems to understand my advise well so,,,. And deepsea you better believe when he say he is a very senior member, that's all,:D because he is.
" It is your own ego that is feeding the expansions secret government project. "