Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
"I wanted to leave the planet, into another universe, another plane. Definitely felt I belonged elsewhere."

Hi Karen, I felt the same way from a very young age. I always thought this planet was not mine and wanted to go back to my real family! When I was about 3, 4, 5, 6 years old maybe younger, I used to speak to "my friends" from the orion belt, I don't know how I knew they were from there but every time I saw the 3 little stars I just knew it was their place. They were speaking to me telepathically often at night and reassuring me that all would be well and that they would always be with me... hehe how sweet ;)....they told me that I would one day move to America...which at the time I had no Idea what America was , I was to young to know. Well I moved to America when I was 15 years old!! Who were this beings? I have no idea :? maybe it was just a child imagination at work. I havn't had any more "contact" with them .

I also would like to have a second opinion about all the programming I'm suppose to have! I'm not saying that Stewart is wrong, I really don't know. Stewart has been wrong before with his "readings". A few examples:  He told my mother about five years ago that my stepfather would die of a heart attack in 6 months..didn't happen. He told me that I was physically able to have a baby...nothing wrong with me at all, that was 6 years ago, just found out last year that my uterus had collapse 10 years ago, so their was no way I could get pregnant all these years...I'm sure he's gifted but not infallible obviously.

At the same time where did these panic attack come from I still don't know...

HeadSpace Wrote:, I get totally weird around music. I dont listen to anything anymore:?
I feel the same headspace. I do not listen to much music anymore. I try to stay away from TV as well. The stuff they put out is just plain unhealthy.

I usually ask myself,after reading all these articles a few questions.
1.How many have gone to their Oversoul to verify how true the readings they recieve are?
2.Are we accepting things and manifesting them in our world based on some authority saying so?
Then comes up other things to consider,I have read about various techniques being used on the site and the question comes up..If they are as effective as they are said to be then why the recurrence of the aforesaid conditions.
I am from a part of the world where the practice of the dark arts is very strong.
Is it possible that people are only seeking phenomena or have created a box where there exist nothing else outside it?
Success in any form of deprogramming for whatever,it is valued to be will be worthless,without the Oversoul stepping in and stopping the program,removing all energetic links that maintain the continued running of it,Provides a protection ,likened to a Faraday cage and realigns the energetic structure to be aligned with your highest good and total well being and for the good of all and aligned with Universal balance..
That is all I have and leave for consideration...
Thanks.

Edit: I was slightly confused writing the previous. I had some something happen with implants and the attachment. I see your point. But I still dont think oversouls interfere like that.

The Over soul and or Higher Self always has the best interest of the being it is in charge of or looks after.There is the contingency of freewill and that lands us in very serious problems.
It allows one to exercise their free will,on the other hand it quietly cautions us whenever we are moving in an counter productive direction,yet most of us have the inner ear blocked and pay no heed.
Go ahead and practice communicating with it until eventually the line of communication is clear,you would understand clearly what is being said here.
Give it all the effort you can...Ask it to show you that which you need to transit the gulf and you are going to see the reality of things from illusion..
Best wishes

Yes angel, I see that post, but yesterday it was not there!

The examples in that book are case studies and not everyone who has the same programming endures the same experiences. I agree that at your age, something would have surfaced by now, activation is always during adolescence. Very interesting about your childhood communication, you should work on that more now you are an adult.

Karen, the family background is a good start, and depending on the programming, this can be kept hidden for generations. Every living person has a suicide alter, those who are specifically programmed have it more intense, but it is there in all of us.

Headspace, programming is not an illusion. Many of the people in 13 cubed are my friends and I can tell you that their stories are true, and the Australian! Well I can confirm those words are factual because I have lived with that man for 25 years now, yep he is my husband. Baniakash is totally correct, once you open the line to your oversoul, the energy just flows and it will not interfere, you are correct, yet your life has an amazing understanding that are just too wild to be a ‘coincidence’.

Programming may explain alot in my life. When I was young I was very creative and artistic. As an adult psychmetric and other employment related testing has confirmed that I am very creative. Stewart also said that I was very creative. I however cannot express my creative side, I also have difficulty communicating. I have many other blockages including doing hyperspace and oversoul work. I can visualise almost anything at anytime, however I have not had much success in getting results. I am also always depressed if I do not do my release work. I was also very suicidal as a child - well at least I felt that way. I also did not feel like I belonged to this world - still do not. Apart from my job and my wife I live in almost total isolation. I have ever since I can remember felt as if something was very very wrong but could never explain it.

That sounds very familiar:)

I wrote some stuff in a post but i had to give up my internet connection and it's on a different computer. I managed to edit it to pieces anyways. I have also had some communication issues in my life btw. I have chiron in gemini:? That was said to have such an effect too, I think.

I didn't say I did not believe the stories in the 13 cubed book, just that they may seem a little to far out for a lot of people. And I knew he was your husband, fascinating story:)

I did not say I thought programming was an illusion, but that I could understand how someone could say so. My point was actually that it is very possible to overcome it.

I had a view and it was not that easy to get it into words. I wonder if it is usual or common to think in pictures. Or landscapes. Like a moving landscape. Or perhaps I am just programmed.. Who knows:?

I do see baniakash's point very clearly and I have experienced it. A direction. I did start that one but I got myself into that programmed/astral mess.

Actually, ever since psychedelics I have had much guidance from my oversoul, I found very nice clear places of self in there. It is possible to get something useful out of those things. But I dont recommed that stuff.

Craig,

Programming explains a great deal for many people, and can structure isolation just like you explain, programming is so complex and each person needs to understand their core energy before they can relate to any programming that has been infused onto that. No one is an expert.

Everything must be included, the bloodline, the childhood, and especially the emotional understanding of childhood, this is the biggest programmer of all, and it is not always intentional, it is just like a person getting a distinctive feature from a parent. All of these things structure layers on top of layers, the mind pattern changes to accommodate the ongoing function of general day to day living.

Headspace,

I did not say you said programming was an illusion! And to be honest, I totally agree with you that these stories do seem to far out for most people, and the things I have seen, I would probably not believe unless I did actually witness them. I would agree that it is common to think in pictures for many.