Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirius A - Photoshopped :)
I think Daelume was interpreting the Draco image by Stewarts vision of it (as in BBTB).  That second one I think may be the lower ranks (probably 4th or 5th) where the one drawn by Daelume is the 6th?  I would like to see a White Winged Draconian drawn :)

Same here. And the one Daelume drew is warrior class(middle of the hierachy). The one above looks like a warrior too, judging from the chest plate.

Full Version of Sirius A

Hope you like :)

[Image: sirian-a-full.jpg]

That is siriusly cool!

icon_yes

I want a blue and white robe like that. 

The Sirians I saw as a child wore a robe very similar but the blue of the robe was lighter.More like the blue on the throat area of the above depiction. 

Here's the original Sirian A picture if anyone wants it

[Image: sirianamh4.jpg]

Mercy Now

I also remember seeing a lighter blue color in the Sirian robe. Also a a stripe of silver running along the outside edges of the blue. The eyes were paler blue also.

Margo

GeeGee Wrote:Here's the original Sirian A picture if anyone wants it

[Image: sirianamh4.jpg]
This JPEG Image of a SIRIAN is so excellent. It is a very accurate physical image of a Sirian as well.

Margo ...YES!!! The eyes were a lighter blue and there was a silver stripe running along the blue on the front of the robe. Also I don't rcall the facial features being as sharp. 

Thanks Margo for posting this..I always feel so alone in this area. Seeing Sirians I mean.:?

How many of you are in contact with Sirians or have seen them?

I've only talked to one other person who claimed to be in contact with a Sirian A, and that was Daelume(Matthew Deagle). He claimed Stewart had the most accurate information he's ever seen based on his experiences.