Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Expansions Cult part 2
Fritz was a pawn in that he was used to openly give out the play for desensitization purposes. That's why the internet. To mis/dis and desensitize. The rule of "in your face". Only he gave out more than they expected and won't stop. He's kind of become an experiment in himself.

Fritz doesn't resonate with them .

Elizabeth and Octahedron.... I am reading your recent posts (too many and lenghthy to quote) with great interest and agree with your points. There is a reason the info is allowed to be told. They may feel safe because those of us who "get it" are a small enough number to keep them safe. I often wonder why the few get this stuff when no one else can or won't. Are we in some way able to resist the "group mentality" programming and see through it. I'm not sure either, but both of you brought up other excellent points about testing the info on us with the disinfo agents, or making themselves look much stronger than they really are via the agents they choose.
I don't know the answers either but I do have a big WHY? in my mind also. Keep posting. I like the things these discussions are bringing up.

You'd better not encourage us, BlueMoon...it could get us all killed, lol! Tx Anyway, I know I've strayed us off topic a little bit--A FORUM CRIME PUNISHABLE BY ADMONITIONS!-- Blush My line of questioning tends to stray to the "truthspeaker" upline lately. They're rolling out so much garbage and so very quickly lately that I feel that we need to step up our game too!

MN, good point, and the part that I find humorous is how they really CAN'T totally control any of us human beings, LOL! That must get their knickers in a twist that they expect their slaves just to do "X" assignment and then they can't shut them up after that--they just keep on going. HAHAHAHAHAHAH! Any parent can relate to that that you can't control your children...only these are really diabolical parents! I do believe though, that the human hybrid experiment complete with a little *SpArKle powder Angel from the source* are famously impossible to control. It's known throughout the COSMOS...osmos...osmos...osmos ECHO...echo...echo...echo....Shut...ut...ut...ut....UP...pa...pa....pa.....................................................

GOD: Knock it off down there...I can't hear myself think...what was I thinking? Human Hybrids?

(12-04-2011, 12:52 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Good point Richard about Fritz not knowing the full truth about our reality.
You know how the Illuminati pyramid works. How they compartmentalize info. Info is on a need to know basis. Most of the pawns don't know the whole truth about everything. Not even the president knows everything. That's why some of the pawns can be spreading disinfo without even knowing it. Like for example Alex Jones and David Icke. They're spreading disinfo but I don't think they're aware of it. A good salesman believes in his product. Icke, Jones and other disinfo agents believe in what they're pushing. Even Stew believe his own lies. The best slave is one that doesn't know he's a slave.

(12-02-2011, 05:35 PM)Richard Wrote:
(12-02-2011, 04:39 PM)Octahedron Wrote: i.e. If you look at the DVD's about Mind-control & Programming, I have come to the conclusion they were correct in their technical descriptions in many cases, although the cure they gave is often very bad to very dangerous. Technical info & very deep details which I have never found elsewhere.

Other examples for me are their detailed information about sexuality, rituals & DNA. That info generally is excellent & unique and I am pretty sure SJ got that info from the Illuminati, only.
I haven't read anything that's true in his books that can't be found in Fritz Springmeir's books.

Fritz Springmeier the so called christian illuminati expert on the bloodlines is played by the Actor Tony Greenberg a grandson of NAZI Joseph Mengele AKA Murice R. Greenberg age 97 years old. He has been identified playing these and many characters in the media by comparing Tony Greenbergs original ears of known picture capture of Tony Greenbergs ears when he is not in character as an actor and comparing them to these to characters like Fritz Springmeier , David De Rothschild the Rothschild trying to promote the Global Warming Scam both of which these characters have appeared on Alex Jones show and he has no clue or is not manning up to it and telling his listeners that he was fooled by these actors or he knows their true identities which outs Alex Jones as a shill which many already know his true agenda. Tony Greenberg has also played major terrorist in the media like the underwear bomber and shoe bomber and has appeared many times on a Greenberg creation Russia today or as it is know as RT as a logo of Black RT letters on a green background. Joseph Mengle when he came over here via operation paper clip married into a Jewish bloodline as well as having plastic surgery done to his face but not his ears so with ear forensics he was easily identified. Joseph Mengles son had some issues with his teeth but did not have no alteration done to his face so just by comparing his son to his dads picture in NAZI Germany he looks a lot like his dad before he had plastic surgery done to his face to conceal his identity.

Photographic Ear recognition technology is being developed by many universities these researchers consider it far more Superior to finger prints and retina scans are a bit problematic in creating software applications. The problem for this to work is that they have to normalize the image in terms of rotation and scaling of the ears before using special computer algorithms in making the final comparisons for a match and are said they can achieve a 99.6% accuracy that is being claimed by these researchers.

Here is a book by a researcher maybe a major thesis project done by this researcher at his university that this is a proven reality and their are many more like this on the internet saying this is the next thing in human biometrics recognition systems.
http://www.springer.com/computer/image+p...4800-128-2

Their is an individual I mentioned before who is doing just that by his own unique sophisticated techniques of manually comparing ears to determine if their is a match or not. Who has a large database of a collection of ears of cropped images of ears of confirmed original photos of actors not in character without the makeup and special effects that he uses to compare to individual ears of Actors in character with their make up on where you would not recognized them even if they stood next to you. He uses tools such as Photoshop to help him determine if the ears match or not as well as using proven mathematics in his unique way of identifying someone even though they are wearing a very clever disguise that would easily fool the rest of the public.

Dallas Goldbug does some interesting stuff but he only hits the mark about 5% of the time. He miss-fires a hell of a lot. “Goldbug matched the ears & facial landmarks”. Yeah, I’ve seen his ‘matching’ work, very shoddy. Frankly some of his ideas are laughable. The actor who Goldbug claimed is Benjamin Fulford is anatomically way different. His stuff on Maurice Greenberg being Josef Mengler is interesting but he does get a lot wrong. This man IS Fritz Springmeier, I assure you.

There are a couple of other people who do something very similar to "Goldbug" only using well known present day people compared to well known people from the past both near and far. They've attempted to claim that a couple of people I know personally are certain figures from the past,clones, based on how near identical they look . ROFLMAO!!!!! I can assure they don't. I don't even believe they look so in the pictoral comparisons and I can assure you that if you knew these people you would go...Whaaaaat ??

(12-02-2011, 04:39 PM)Octahedron Wrote: I've reread the last posts, let me elaborate:

I agree with Jac in his forelast post 8:28 AM and I agree with you in your last post in the sense it is dangerous to use or refer SJ as direct sources. I disagree with you SJ steal most of their information. When information is available elsewhere it doesn't mean they stole it. To me it is possible they "steal" some little things or violate copyrights for practical reasons, however they seem to me clever enough to only trust on their very high illuminati connections input for the hot information.

i.e. If you look at the DVD's about Mind-control & Programming, I have come to the conclusion they were correct in their technical descriptions in many cases, although the cure they gave is often very bad to very dangerous. Technical info & very deep details which I have never found elsewhere.

Other examples for me are their detailed information about sexuality, rituals & DNA. That info generally is excellent & unique and I am pretty sure SJ got that info from the Illuminati, only.

Don't underestimate the illuminati, SJ got first hand information from their handlers; so they don't have to steal that. The Illuminati want to be sure Expansions is giving the hottest information (correct things & false things) to their customers exactly the way as they want to. They tell what SJ have to tell.

I disagree with Jac's last post; SJ are being handled, yes; but that's something other thing then being enslaved or 100% fed subconsciously; I doubt SJ are full time mind-controlled, they are aware enough to know what they are doing.

This shows up how dangerous they really are.

BTW: Elizabeth, good you repeat that post of Y; S is aware about his handlers.

It reminds me also about the clips about S in Korea when he was targeted (via implants or transmissions or so; it was told in the videothread by Y).
My own findings so on the sources of the Swerdlows was that I could find the source to what they are talking about. For example, the ritual information was published in several books, even to great detail, as early as the 1950's and 1960's. Also remember that the okkult was very popular in the United States until the early 20th Century, and there are many books that discuss rituals from that time period as well. There is currently a book on sale on amazon.com, in Greek (what a surprise, ay?), that gives full details about how the rituals work and to what aim. These books also explain how sexuality functions in terms of energy (which is the whole point of having a ritual), as well as the meanings of sacrifice. The sexuality part was studied in massive detail by the Tantrists, Taoists, Yogis, etc. It is not new information, but merely a very good summary. As far as DNA is concerned, you will observe that he talks about it in times when DNA was already sufficiently studied and again there is nothing new in what he says, at all. I have also learned since that information on the meanings of colour, tones, etc is influenced by gnosticism. Again this is not new in any way.

What the Swerdlows have done is to assemble a lot of information to an anthology, which has an underlying theme of mind-control, Illuminati, and 'Oversoul'. The term "Oversoul" was first coined in Orson Scott Card's book
"Homecoming saga", which is in turn influenced by Mormon writings. There is a very good summary of this book on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homecoming_Saga.

To me, the information which the Swerdlows discuss is certainly not all wrong. But it is also nothing but a collection of information which can easily be found elsewhere, marketed as a package, and as being very exclusive and secretive, when it is not. The analysis of the news is done at levels beyond pathetic and even the biggest moron can realize that. Notice also that anyone who does publish books or materials that discuss rituals, sexuality, even conspiracy theories, etc. is being dubbed as wrong by Stewart. Like any cult leader, they do not allow for competition. Very simple. This is what creates a false illusion that their work is somewhat special, when it is not.

Stewart did learn some interesting information at Montauk. This was due to being in a place that had research levels far beyond civilian research levels. Yet he completely failed to see the greater picture involved, which is perhaps also why he tries to extract that from his followers through the OMG or similar activities.

There is an evident degree of quite heavy programming and I would agree in that they probably know who their handlers are; in fact I know that to a degree they know very well who their handlers are. They are also aware of their programming, though not all of it. A lot of their actions is actually reaction. It is acting out of specific programming sequences. This explains why there is so little coherence in what they say or do. For example the other day I looked at Stewart's statement that we were facing a very cold November in decades, which simply was not true. Though in his programmed mind it somehow does ring true. I would disagree with Octahedron on this one, as I do not think they have free will, the evidence to the contrary is too big. But, I would agree that in part they are well aware of their triggers, programs, but independent of which, these programs still run happily and undisturbed. Which brings me back to confirm that his deprogramming techniques don't work, not even on the man himself.

(12-04-2011, 02:17 PM)BlueMoon Wrote: Elizabeth and Octahedron.... I am reading your recent posts (too many and lenghthy to quote) with great interest and agree with your points. There is a reason the info is allowed to be told. They may feel safe because those of us who "get it" are a small enough number to keep them safe. I often wonder why the few get this stuff when no one else can or won't. Are we in some way able to resist the "group mentality" programming and see through it. I'm not sure either, but both of you brought up other excellent points about testing the info on us with the disinfo agents, or making themselves look much stronger than they really are via the agents they choose.
I don't know the answers either but I do have a big WHY? in my mind also. Keep posting. I like the things these discussions are bringing up.
I think we are told some of this information to test how we'd react. When Orson Welles did his radio broadcast in 1938 "The War of the Worlds", it created panic amongst the listeners, and I do think that somehow shock up the Illuminati to realize that masses of people or even people in itself, are not easy to control. You can limit a societies behaviors, change cultural norms, the way we think, act, work, etc. But there is a fraction of human behavior that remains uncontrollable. Even mind-programming has not been able to eliminate this variable, which explains why they want to microchip everybody, so that if the variable acts out against the interests of the Illuminati, we can be switched off. The aim of this is of course ultimate power. I know from people in government that this variable is the biggest fear factor of any politician, government agency, etc. Because in a split second, it can be game over for a government. The Illuminati exists only on the tolerance of the prevailing status quo, which in turn is based on thousands of smaller variables. It only takes one of them to change for people to act out their anger. So the Illuminati is in the end a very fragile construct, a house of cards.

Trouble is though that with the diversion techniques, the mind-programming, the media, the disruptive live styles, etc., all of which prevents us from stopping for a moment and looking up, or to simply reflect on the Now, has created a society increasingly at distance to what else is out there, and what is only discussed amongst a very small number of people on this planet. This includes the Earth's place in the Universe (politically speaking), the level of technology, etc. It has to do with power, but also, with a lack of trust by our leaders into the variable in our behavior, which could potentially lead us to click and oust our leaders the next day. You can ask Col. Gaddhafi if he agrees with me on this.

There is a dilemma though, where society and the Illuminati which controls it, are increasingly distanced from another, and to a point where it becomes unavoidable for society to catch on. So we are being in part tested, and in part prepared for the next step, but all in avoiding a mass panic which could potentially lead to the end of everything.

(12-05-2011, 04:53 AM)Jacaranda Wrote: My own findings so on the sources of the Swerdlows was that I could find the source to what they are talking about. For example, the ritual information was published in several books, even to great detail, as early as the 1950's and 1960's. Also remember that the okkult was very popular in the United States until the early 20th Century, and there are many books that discuss rituals from that time period as well. There is currently a book on sale on amazon.com, in Greek (what a surprise, ay?), that gives full details about how the rituals work and to what aim. These books also explain how sexuality functions in terms of energy (which is the whole point of having a ritual), as well as the meanings of sacrifice. The sexuality part was studied in massive detail by the Tantrists, Taoists, Yogis, etc. It is not new information, but merely a very good summary. As far as DNA is concerned, you will observe that he talks about it in times when DNA was already sufficiently studied and again there is nothing new in what he says, at all. I have also learned since that information on the meanings of colour, tones, etc is influenced by gnosticism. Again this is not new in any way.
Oh, yes, I know about many other sources; the knowledge was also available for thousands years ago, in Atlantis, and many occult groups like Rosicrucians. The new thing with SJ is their advanced knowledge about time/space manipulations, electronic mind-control technology, electronics, implants and Montauk project related tot all of this; it is something of the last 50-100 years; developed by the Americans, the Russians, Germans and British. it's the co-operation and integration of technology with the old applications of rituals, sexual magick etc.

Quote:What the Swerdlows have done is to assemble a lot of information to an anthology, which has an underlying theme of mind-control, Illuminati, and 'Oversoul'. The term "Oversoul" was first coined in Orson Scott Card's book
"Homecoming saga", which is in turn influenced by Mormon writings. There is a very good summary of this book on wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homecoming_Saga.
It's to my opinion far older, thousands years ago they knew already about the term Oversoul in Atlantis, Egypt and India. The Kahunas of Hawai knew about Aumakua.

Quote:To me, the information which the Swerdlows discuss is certainly not all wrong. But it is also nothing but a collection of information which can easily be found elsewhere, marketed as a package, and as being very exclusive and secretive, when it is not. The analysis of the news is done at levels beyond pathetic and even the biggest moron can realize that. Notice also that anyone who does publish books or materials that discuss rituals, sexuality, even conspiracy theories, etc. is being dubbed as wrong by Stewart. Like any cult leader, they do not allow for competition. Very simple. This is what creates a false illusion that their work is somewhat special, when it is not.
Could it be SJ often were right despite not allowing "competition", and also they have to tell by their handlers, because their handlers want the customers of Expansions have to be teached to a certain "higher" level than others ? The illuminati likely want customers of Expansions being focused on what Expansions are teaching them; for segmentation of their test laboratories and divide and control purposes.

Quote:Stewart did learn some interesting information at Montauk. This was due to being in a place that had research levels far beyond civilian research levels. Yet he completely failed to see the greater picture involved, which is perhaps also why he tries to extract that from his followers through the OMG or similar activities.
I think OMG is more an initiative made by the illuminati, and SJ just executing their orders with OMG. And yes, very obviously, also to extract info from Expansions followers.
Quote:Stewart's statement that we were facing a very cold November in decades, which simply was not true.

All these predictions likely have other purposes; WW is also telling about a cold winter:

First: the illuminati are telling what SJ & WW have to tell

Second: the illuminati want to see how others react, or if something is seriously sabotaging them

Third: whith the real outcomes near the predictions, the illuminati are able to get data about how followers perceive SJ when they are wrong with their predictions. (i.e. this topic is an example for them)

Quote:There is an evident degree of quite heavy programming and I would agree in that they probably know who their handlers are; in fact I know that to a degree they know very well who their handlers are. They are also aware of their programming, though not all of it. A lot of their actions is actually reaction. It is acting out of specific programming sequences. This explains why there is so little coherence in what they say or do. For example the other day I looked at Stewart's statement that we were facing a very cold November in decades, which simply was not true. Though in his programmed mind it somehow does ring true. I would disagree with Octahedron on this one, as I do not think they have free will, the evidence to the contrary is too big. But, I would agree that in part they are well aware of their triggers, programs, but independent of which, these programs still run happily and undisturbed. Which brings me back to confirm that his deprogramming techniques don't work, not even on the man himself.

Jacaranda, I tend to want to brainstorm this aspect elsewhere (in addition to what Elizabeth & Bluemoon were writing)...:
Expansions is allowed to "tell & manipulate" advanced stories and advanced knowledge ONLY to a certain level, to a criticall mass; and when something is ready with some special case or when some customers/partners don't behave like they want, they break it up, i.e. SJ sabotaging themselves, or customers/partners are triggered to wake up or leave etc.

Otherwise their is a continuing stream of new customers/followers circulating through Expansions all around the years all around the globe, so it seems Expansions has to continue manipulating Earth awareness with this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Expansions Cult Jacaranda 50 18,797 05-26-2013, 02:15 PM
Last Post: James
  The Expansions Cult infrared 1,571 249,136 05-23-2011, 10:15 PM
Last Post: TiMe -2-StOpThEM