Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Many People Here Are Specifically Programmed?
Thank you Astrojewels

I am trying to take a holistic approach to understanding my programming - looking at who I am, blood lines, my childhood, mind patters, natural abilities etc. I have been told that I have the potential to be a good deprogrammer due to my creative energies. Time will tell. I have manged to learn some from dreams, drawings and memories from childhood. I am also been exploring my blood lines and know that I am a decendent of the Vikings. I expect that I have generational programming due to me blue eyes and having blond hair as a a child. My biggest challenge is the blockages - the programming itself!  

Craig

What kind of programming would the blue eyes and blond hair be? I am also blond, most likely descended from the vikings but have blue/greenish eyes.

I am sorry if I'm asking too much:) I should research my own genetic heritage or family line..I know my mother has a family-tree book somewhere.

I have other aldebaranish incarnations too..But I also know of one that seems to be very far away from this which had different genetics. . It probably had more reptilian stuff. I wonder how this happened.

I read about the civilization it was linked to and it seemed to be a cozy one..And a blend of relegions, travel, trading and stuff I think..I also read about how that one was linked to the vikings..That was weird. I have been one of those too. They were at war at some point and I have on both sides:P

Hi Headspace

I do not know which type of programming would be related to blue eyes. Infact my eyes are also blue-green or greenish blue, depending who I ask.  I have a strong Aldebaran influence as I have lived many lifetimes in Germany, so I've been told. 

Craig

Thank you for the reply:)

Many say that programming is only associated to certain genetic features, like blue eyes/blonde hair. This is not true, I know many brunettes with brown eyes, or people of dark skin that have a multitude of programs within.

The blonde hair blue eyes provide the genetic line, this is important because the program is passed on from the parents, and so it provides information to the programs that are genetic, which is what the majority of people have.

The genetic structure carries a ‘mind set’ and this is exceptionally strong with Germanic lines, because most go back to Viking and then to the Aldebaran race.

Those who carry this line are often programmed with a multitude of energies, because the original structure of the mind set is of determination and great mind strength, therefore many programs hold strong within this energy force.